Hurricane ROTS Darth Vader Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
My ROTS Hurricane Vader arrived today, some pictures​

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Stands up un aided and has his own internal power supply, has 6 inter changeable hands, removeable Helmet !!!​

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

His website :​

Last edited:
Sonofa^^^^^ that's just beautiful. HUGE congrats to you!!!

Can't wait to see how Sideshow's Vader measures up to Hurricanes work.

And then see how Glen will improve on it!

Excellent score Mooncat, you lucky Devil - wish I could afford one.

Wow that is nice.. I emailed Hurricane a several times about this figure and never got a response back.. :(

Looks like those arent the top of the range vader custom, mooncat? since those buttons doesnt look like they light up?

nevertheless, it looks very highly detailed :rock

No the lights dont light up,

it doesnt talk either,

it was his first ROTS Vader Custom though,

thx for dropping by,

Hope you enjoy yours when you get it

Last edited:
Wow that is nice.. I emailed Hurricane a several times about this figure and never got a response back.. :(

I have had one on order with him for over a year. Got an email about it earlier this year but have not heard anything about it since.

I haven't been really harassing him about it as I understand he has had a hell of a lot on his plate. If he forgot about me, I can deal with that. If he is just busy, he'll get around to me.

I'll check with him in a few months. And if he hasn't gotten one started for me, I'll renew the order.

No the lights dont light up,

it doesnt talk either,

it was his first ROTS Vader Custom though,

thx for dropping by,

Hope you enjoy yours when you get it

thanks mate!

If its not too much trouble, could you take more pics of it? like the neck braces, headsculpt and all those beautiful details:monkey3

Now I am truly stoked! I just got a message from Mrs Hurricane letting me know that my ESB (yes I know this is a ROTJ thread) Vader is ready to be sent to me!

Can't wait to get it!

Now I am truly stoked! I just got a message from Mrs Hurricane letting me know that my ESB (yes I know this is a ROTJ thread) Vader is ready to be sent to me!

Can't wait to get it!

nice man... make sure you post pics... :naughty

I like how the ROTS version looks so mean and evil..:maul

Back