Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Yes I do.

Yes, I am a nerd. Here is a pic with a few buddies performing a science experiment.

weird-science_l.jpg

:lol

One of the greatest movies from the 80's. I've seen this no fewer than 50 times. I had forgotten RDJ was in this movie.

:lol

One of the greatest movies from the 80's. I've seen this no fewer than 50 times. I had forgotten RDJ was in this movie.

he probably doesn't remember it either since he was pretty much blitzed all the time back then.:rolleyes:

talking about HB though, this is kinda falling down on my radar of must haves lately. now that i've got my Manthingy coming, i'm not 100% sure if i'll be keeping this one now.:confused:
i guess i'll wait and see what i've got coming at the same time when the announcements come out for this one.

he probably doesn't remember it either since he was pretty much blitzed all the time back then.:rolleyes:

talking about HB though, this is kinda falling down on my radar of must haves lately. now that i've got my Manthingy coming, i'm not 100% sure if i'll be keeping this one now.:confused:
i guess i'll wait and see what i've got coming at the same time when the announcements come out for this one.

i think hulkbuster should be bought..i dont know why but,except of tony's head,the sculpt is so wonderful and high detailled imo...:naughty:naughty

payments is around the corner..
wolverine and sabertooth payment is the same time...:horror
you guys still picking this up?

Nope, it was one of the very first on the chopping list to go, no Iron Man variants is worth losing a Wolverine or Sabretooth PF.

I'm keeping this! Turtles was tempting for sure. Hopefully the Hulk comiquette comes out amazing so I can get the HB a companion.

Back