Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont listen people who like hollow things..i want massive!!!!iron man ftw!!!!!!!

I am still debating whether to keep this or not. I wangt a large companion piece for my Hulk but dont really like the Hulkbuster character. Plus I think if I cancel my exclusive I can get a regular for cheap down the line since I wouldnt display this with the mask off anyway. diskishons diskishons.

I'm keeping my order...I just don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with it when I get it......I guess it would look nice in the center of the dining room table.

I am still debating whether to keep this or not. I wangt a large companion piece for my Hulk but dont really like the Hulkbuster character. Plus I think if I cancel my exclusive I can get a regular for cheap down the line since I wouldnt display this with the mask off anyway. diskishons diskishons.

if all you want is a companion piece for your Hulk, i'd go with the Thing since he's much cheaper and looks great imo.

Back