Hulk or Silver Surfer Com?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd personally go with the Hulk, but I agree with what karamazov80 says...if you like the Surfer sculpt, get that one. There will always be future Hulks. I am not a fan of the SSC Surfer because it doesn't look fitting for a SS pose. It looks like he's doing some form of ballerina on his board.

I've never seen a surfer that stands forward faced w/ his head tilted back and puts his/her arms back like that!? Lol! :rotfl

Ever seen a surfer in space?
Let me introduce you to the Silver Surfer...
Adi%2BGranov%2BSilver%2BSurfer.jpg

9796d78d9480.jpg
uh55935%252C1257158145%252CSilverSurferGalaxySafari.jpg

Plus if someone, say a surfer in space wanted to soar upwards. Wouldn't he tilt his head back?

Last edited:
Ever seen a surfer in space?
Let me introduce you to the Silver Surfer...

Ok, now compare that to the SS Comiquette...in your pic his stance is sideways and he's leaning (as if he's turning). Regardless, the pose just doesn't look right.... I understand SS surfs in space and his poses aren't going to be natural as a surfer, but why did they make him look like he needs streamers as if he's doing twirls in space!?

Ok, now compare that to the SS Comiquette...in your pic his stance is sideways and he's leaning (as if he's turning). Regardless, the pose just doesn't look right.... I understand SS surfs in space and his poses aren't going to be natural as a surfer, but why did they make him look like he needs streamers as if he's doing twirls in space!?

To each his own. :wink1:

Silver Surfer. Wait for a better Hulk or get one from Greatwall. I have the PF, but if I didn't I would wait for a better Hulk. Save your money for the PH or Skaar if you decide not to buy SS.

Back