Hulk or Silver Surfer Com?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c11098

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which should I get? Both Reg

Hulk Com $450
Silver Surfer $300 (No shipping need)

I am always not so sure about the Hulk Com ..... Because his hair cut is so ugly .... while the silver surfer ... I also dont like his pose much....

But I have not had any purchase in this month besides 2 cyclops EX .... and I really want to get something ....

Yeah i have to agree! If you don't really like these you may as well save the money and space for something you really want. :)

Which should I get? Both Reg

Hulk Com $450
Silver Surfer $300 (No shipping need)

I am always not so sure about the Hulk Com ..... Because his hair cut is so ugly .... while the silver surfer ... I also dont like his pose much....

But I have not had any purchase in this month besides 2 cyclops EX .... and I really want to get something ....

Which one do you feel like breaking the most?
Follow your heart.

I always say if money is not a problem, and you like them both equally. Then get the one that's most expensive at the time of purchase.

Bowen....:dunno

:exactly:

I'd buy this one if i was you Chicky. :D

SilverSurfer1.jpg

Silver Surfer. Sideshow's probably gonna revisit Hulk again and again and again. They probably won't ever do Surfer again.

U know I love lego style stuff .....
FYI, a Minimate Galactus with super mini Silver Surfer will be released soon.

281545_220900627954202_170392609671671_665530_3467885_n.jpg

To give you an idea of scale, that Galactus is about 2-2.5 inches tall!!

Back