Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The metal pieces are actually not pictured in the Red also, but I believe the Red has them...

Well i'm thinking about it since price is pretty good and edition size is low and only sold through Sideshow website. So I think I will pick this one up for sure. Didn't get the Green or Red but actually like this one a lot better than the other 2.

com_greythinker_punchback_nondroid_invisible____15642.png

I'll be getting it. Depressed that I'll probably never be able to afford the grey PF (love that classic design). This'll probably be the best I can ever get out of a grey Hulk statue. Bright side; this won't take up as much space as the PF.
Really glad they didn't stick with that horrible hair cut the green one had. That would've been a deal breaker.
I don't really care for Hulk being green. Ever since I was a kid and found out that he was originally grey that has been his "correct" color in my mind.

I'll be getting this but the hair on this one is always going to bug me. It shouldn't be so flat if he's landing from doing a big jump

Back