Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry it will not sell out that fast, red angel comiquette is still available today even with 250 ES. I just hope I can sell my red one before this sell out.

But this statue is in a color that is actually iconic and desired. How can you compare the two?

If history has taught us nothing we should still all know by now that Hulk sells. Sells fast, and then climbs in the aftermarket price rapidly.

I will probably pick this one up. Did not have the Green or Red I think grey look better. Anyway i will be picking up the Hulk Maquette can't wait :impatient:

Oh boy, time for another bathroom break at work. I have the big iPad and no smart phone. So I will be ordering in the bathroom with the doors locked.But at least I know this won't be gone if I'm a late to get online.

Oh boy, time for another bathroom break at work. I have the big iPad and no smart phone. So I will be ordering in the bathroom with the doors locked.But at least I know this won't be gone if I'm a late to get online.

dont worry you will have plenty of time to order this ..... btw i m passing on this

dont worry you will have plenty of time to order this ..... btw i m passing on this

Passing? Why? I know you like this sculpt. The ES is ok, but not great, the grey hulk is a great hulk, the pose is whatever since it's not a new sculpt. But overall this will be my first 1/5 hulk.

Passing? Why? I know you like this sculpt. The ES is ok, but not great, the grey hulk is a great hulk, the pose is whatever since it's not a new sculpt. But overall this will be my first 1/5 hulk.

I Had green Hulk comi which i sold recently n still having red so dont need grey in this pose red is the best looking hulk .....there is Planet Hulk coming so better be prepare .... if i will get everything now it will be hard when statues that i really want will be released....... this will be get space too so pass...........

look at the list coming from my want list.... Superman-Planet Hulk-Wonder Women-Harley Quinn-Jean Grey-Terminator Endoskeleton-Elder Predator Bust-Alien Bust-Punisher PF-Prometheus Engineer Maquette-Hulk Vs Wolverine Diorama-Apocalypse PF-Spiderman Comiquette in Blk:wink1:..............

Last edited:
I Had green Hulk comi which i sold recently n still having red so dont need grey in this pose red is the best looking hulk .....there is Planet Hulk coming so better be prepare .... if i will get everything now it will be hard when statues that i really want will be released....... this will be get space too so pass...........

look at the list coming from my want list.... Superman-Planet Hulk-Wonder Women-Harley Quinn-Jean Grey-Terminator Endoskeleton-Elder Predator Bust-Alien Bust-Punisher PF-Prometheus Engineer Maquette-Hulk Vs Wolverine Diorama-Apocalypse PF-Spiderman Comiquette in Blk:wink1:..............

WTF???? Val, are you talking out of your A$$???

I'm going to pass on this have red hulk which is awesome and am waiting for world war hulk.
All of my pfs have been huge lately skaar thing hulkbuster comiquette and red hulk
Have to bide my time as not to enrage the wife lol

Back