Hulk: Bowen vs Kotobukiya

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sosa is a great sculptor but Bowen's Hulk scream so much Buscema, too hard too pass on it.

Koto by a long shot. You'd have to be blind to think the Bowen is better. Don't get me wrong, I love Bowen but there is just no competition here.

I'm not a fan of this new Koto Hulk. He looks a little special. I don't like Koto physiques...this one isn't terrible (actually on of their better body sculpts) normally the musculature always portrayed overly round and lumpy with piles of mass, kills the realism.

Last edited:
I'm sure the 1/6 scale would have inspired awww in the late 90s early 2000s but now after 1/4 its just meh

The muscle definition and sculpting is much better on the Koto version, the Bowen version is way too smooth looking and lacking in detail.

IMG_5573_zpsa1ccdd83.jpg

The muscle definition and sculpting is much better on the Koto version, the Bowen version is way too smooth looking and lacking in detail.

IMG_5573_zpsa1ccdd83.jpg

Nice Hulk if you want the "Exclusive Horse Pills Steroids Pumping Iron Variant" version...I prefer more classic
IMG_4272_zps8ddff127.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes we put too much weight on scale. For me the decision comes down to how the character is represented.

Plus add the fact that how many Marvel characters are only available as a Bowen

Sometimes we put too much weight on scale. For me the decision comes down to how the character is represented.

It was more of a joke and I agree with you. My pal has a amazing Bowen collection and can pack a best a compared to my 1/4

Back