Hulk: Bowen vs Kotobukiya

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albundyland

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a little torn about which Hulk to go with. Both look outstanding:

savageHulk1.jpg
P1020546.JPG

I love the pose and detail work on the Kotobukiya version, but the Bowen sculpt is so classic, it's hard to make a decision.

I think I'm leaning more toward the Koto version. I assume the price will be a bit lower, and with the hunched posture I may be able to fit him into my display better.

Does anyone know the height of the Koto Hulk? I can't find it anywhere online.

Later!

Hey albundyland,
This is a tough decision...one I am also facing because they both have great qualities and are both great pieces! I also have asked the question of how tall the Koto Hulk will be ...have not got any answer yet.

But you also might want to consider your display. Are you going to put him with a team? or as a stand alone.
The Bowen Hulk (both versions) is more static and can go with other static statues. I also like Bowen because the Hulk is upright and towers about other 1:6 scale statues...so the height is kinda important when deciding (for me at least).

If you can, buy both and sell the one that doesn't work in your display...that is the road I chose...

just sharing my thoughts.
good luck - it's always good (and bad) to have these types of important decisions to make!!

Kotobukiya one by far.... Way better muscle definition and detail, especially if you're going to get it to display with the other classic avengers line.

Kotobukiya one by far.... Way better muscle definition and detail, especially if you're going to get it to display with the other classic avengers line.

I actually prefer him without muscle definition. He isn't a bodybuilder he's a Hulk. I don't want him looking like a bodybuilder.

Back