HUGE super-secret news!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is excellent but also annoying for me. Im about to buy Angel from Buffy line but now that it is pretty much confirmed they will have another angel figure and I dont wanna have to sell it just after I bought it... hmmmm isnt life full of hard decisions

Illyria would be my top choice, followed closely by Lorne.

Angel has tons of neat monsters and demons that could be fun.

Hey BD - gotta catch'em all!

And just because someone on another board says it with conviction don't mean it's definitely true.

That Buffy Angel is great, the face sculpt looks like David Boreanaz from around season 4 of Angel. If you want him in his classic black trenchcoat I'd go ahead and get it.

If no one post pics by tommorow, and if someone tells me a site where I can host pics. I'll take some tommorow for you. But you should get him anyway. He's a kick ass figure.

BDboystoys said:
ok I will! could anyone post some pics of theirs in this thread? thanks!

Here's the only close up picture I have online. Sorry it isn't one of him by himself but you can still get a good look at his face.

43430986_ee863f3978_b.jpg

Let see if this works. These are not the best pics I know. What do you exspect from someone who's been up for about 24 hours? :google I can get some more later if you need them. I have to get batteries for my camera first though. Hope this helps.

worked perfectly! is it just me or does the skin carry over into the hair alittle? I cant really tell.
Also hows the outfit? cant tell to well from the pics coz his outfit is all black, does it look accurate and in scale? Also tell me the shirt is long sleeved!!
Thanks again for all the help!
Should be buying him soon!

BDboystoys said:
Also hows the outfit? cant tell to well from the pics coz his outfit is all black, does it look accurate and in scale? Also tell me the shirt is long sleeved!!
Thanks again for all the help!
Should be buying him soon!

The outfit is accurate but a little too big for the body. David Boreanaz has big shoulders and the figure does not. I just puff out the coat over his shoulder area a bit and I'm sure if you wanted to you could put some padding in there. The pants are a little high wasted too but he has the overcoat on so you don't notice too much. And yes the shirt has long sleeves.

Yes his shirt is long sleeved. I'll try and get a pic later of him without the jacket. Pretty sure the outfit is show acurate.

Ol Angel even has the same tattoo, if you care to undress him. You can't go wrong BD. I snagged this pic from a review. I don't have a cam so it will have to do.

Last edited:
NO!!!!!!! AH! NO!!!!!

the store I was going to buy Angel from isnt working!!! But I think its more serious than that! This is what it says on the homepage!

Service Suspended For Non Payment

AND I tried to email them and it bounced back! Now I'm in a panic!!
Can anyone help?? Or know anywhere that still sells him? ANY help would be apprieciated.

:censored :google :horror

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1982&page=7&pp=20

Check this link out BD. Captain Sack explains what is going on. If you have already placed an order I don't know what you can do, until the Voyager Toys re-incarnation happens. Hopefully the new owner will honour your earlier order, or at least contact you with your options. Other than that you'll have to scour other sites that may have Angel still in stock. I would have had a browse for you, but I have installed a new operating system, and have lost all my links in the process.

Good luck mate.

I havent placed one yet, I was about to when this happened. How do you suppose I find the new site? Because it will be a new name and all.

I hope I can get it from them its the cheapest I've seen it for. The ONLY other site I saw hass it for US$60! So I'd be spending $130 AUS on it!

I understand your panic and urgency BD. You'll just have to google your heart out, till another member, here, happens across one and lets you know in a PM. As far as Voyager goes, you're not the only one that wants and is waiting for this new venture to surface. If and when that happens, I'm sure someone will mention it. Captain Sack looks like he is on the case. I would think the enterprising new owner will be wanting to resurrect Voyagers previous status too. Although it is hard to bear at this moment, look at it as just as well you aren't able to find a more reasonably priced Angel. You will be all the more happy when you are contacted, hopefully in the near future, and are able to at last aquire him at a more meaniable price. Even better if someone finds one at less than what you were expecting to pay through Voyager.

A big thank you to Captain Sack for his post and updating us on the current situation. Keep us appraised if you hear any news. :bow

Keep checking ebay in the meantime.

Ive found a site! Its called monstermania. (monstermania.net) I'm pretty sure they ship to Australia. Do you guys know if its a secure site?
Thanks!

Back