HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you called to checked it's actually in stock - fp.co.uk are notorious for listing stock as available, when it's not actually in hand. give them a call to check.

i've just checked with fp, you're right, two face is still on pre-order for the end of the month even tho they've listed it as available!

You guys know when the DC shipments of Two-Face are supposed to come in?

Feels like it's been forever...

You guys know when the DC shipments of Two-Face are supposed to come in?

Feels like it's been forever...

Their website says June 17th still, so hopefully they'll be able to ship the complete number ordered on time this time around.

well i FINALLY got an answer back from statuetoys about TDK batman BR joker figures i ordered from them and it turns out they will not be able to give the items i bought so i am getting a full refund from them so now i gotta get from somwhere else and they are problably gonna cost me more well at least i know what the situation is has anybody else gotten a email from statue toys?

for who ever ordered their dark knight figures through statuetoys and got their orders cancelled know when you are supposed to get your refund money back by any chance?

for who ever ordered their dark knight figures through statuetoys and got their orders cancelled know when you are supposed to get your refund money back by any chance?

Good question. I would like to know the details also, considering how long it takes statuetoys to reply to questions.

I ordered Two-Face many months ago (11/09/08). Their website indicates June 17 as the "on sale" date. However, if they are all preorder sold out, will I find out too late to order from BBTS?

I learned my lesson; I order from BBTS from now on. They're not always the cheapest or fastest, but the most reliable for me. Their "pile of loot" option is great because I travel for work so much.

Thanks.

Well, I should have been getting my two face today, but customs are Holding it up :banghead

It was posted on friday for next day, so hopefully they won't have him for too long

I'm back in the waiting room. Ordered the Hot Toys Version 1 Joker, Bank Robber Joker, and 1/4 Scale Joker bust from BBTS.

Also, have the DX version on pre-order.

Looking forward to getting my Joker collection going again.

:rock

hey y'all,

I was wondering if any of you guys/gals/half-breeds pre-ordered stuff from a website called goldenagetoys.com.........p.o.ed 4 items way back in december but not once did I got a call or an e-mail from them.....I'm reluctant to call seeing as how it's already been six months of nothing and I kinda figured the transaction was cancelled...but I'm worried about them having my cc info....so help, anyone!?...

p.s.
here's a link:https://www.goldenagetoys.com/

Back