• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT - STARS Chris on Wolverine Body, Jack Torrance & Joker v1/2 - SALE& LOTS OF PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MateriaHunter

Freaked Out
Reaction score
HT - STARS Chris on Wolverine Body, Jack Torrance & Joker v1/2 - SALE& LOTS OF PICS!

The Shining / The Screaming - Jack Torrance. No original box.

£70 dlvd to the UK, £80 anywhere else.

107_0459.jpg

The Joker - V1 with original box, packaging etc. Also comes with Bank Robber Joker head and extra weapons I've bought separately (rocket launcher, shotgun, glock & machine gun he uses against the batpod).

£70 dlvd to the UK, £80 anywhere else.

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

Chris Redfield - STAR's Version

Slightly different is this one, I bought everything separately off the bay, because I didnt like Chris's muscle body, I prefer the way he looked in the original, so he's on a Wolverine body. Has everything outfit wise, and comes with his M92f pistol, and MP5 machine gun, but no gatling gun / original box! Come's with ALL accessories & weapons in pictures! Can also include a HT stand if you need one :)

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

Re: HT - STARS Chris on Wolverine Body, Jack Torrance & Joker v1/2 - SALE& LOTS OF PI

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

£70 dlvd to the UK, £80 anywhere else

Re: HT - STARS Chris on Wolverine Body, Jack Torrance & Joker v1/2 - SALE& LOTS OF PI

Bump! :chew

Back