HT Spidey's Splooge is sagging!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Spidey's splooge on Gobbie's face.

No, wait. That sounds wrong.

I have them posed battling, with his net-web on Gobbie's face as if he were in the middle of covering his eyes. That way it doesn't sag one bit.

I don't get what the issue is?? The splooge saged right out if the box for me...

So I ditched all the webbing and displayed him as is

Oh strange. Mine was great when I first removed it! Do you perchance live somewhere really warm? Lol, perhaps it was all limp cos of the heat :p

But seriously, mine was practically in a straight line when I first attached it to his arm. Over about a week's time I saw a very noticeable droop, and I'm sure if I leave it as is, it will eventually pointing straight down to the ground.

Think I'll just opt for what most of you seem to have done, which is to display him without. Just seems like a really cool visual enhancement that I now can't utilise because HT used crap material.

Mine is sagging too but I expected that. It's hard to find the perfect balance of materials that won't sag, yet not too heavy but looks thin enough, etc, etc

Honestly, I think given the look they were going for the webs, this is the best they could do.

Sure HT could make it more solid with a harder and thicker material and then we will be hearing whinning about how the webs are too think and how the joints can't support the extra weight.

I also made some using twisty ties and even they sag after a while if you make them too long.

Back