HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some more photos of my Preds. The Cleaner, Lost and a Battle Damaged Celtic. Notice on the Celtic that the left arm guard is the bomb and not the Net gun. Due to continuity issues, the Celtic was seen onscreen with both during the fight with Grid. So for "accuracies" sake :lol, I got an extra bomb arm for the BD version. Also the bio mask is one of Bobamike's that I BD'ed myself :

3746658874_f19ae0d7f9.jpg

3746661462_aa17f6fa50.jpg

Lost AKA Boar Pred:

3747190752_5436e4731b.jpg

3747191334_40a0e3d6c7.jpg

3746403051_4430666fc3.jpg

I take it that the Lost Pred has the body paint pattern that the Pred 2 figure SHOULD have had?

And here is my Wolf Cleaner. The movie blew giant orange chunks, but the Wolf is a bad a$$ Pred design.

3746659400_712c5e4540.jpg

3745868825_c23e02885b.jpg

3746661034_bd32baa967.jpg

Last edited:
HEY! Does anyone have a card board netting dummy from any of their Hot Toys Predator kits that they wouldn't mind parting with? I need one, pm me if so, thanks.:D

HEY! Does anyone have a card board netting dummy from any of their Hot Toys Predator kits that they wouldn't mind parting with? I need one, pm me if so, thanks.:D

Oh crud I just threw one out of the trash from my Cleaner box. Damn sorry bro. I'll look and see if I have any other laying around. Kinda doubt it though. Others belong with the boxes I'm keeping to keep my preds complete so it can't go.

Another Predator added into my collection is Scar Predator. Scar being the most expensive one in my Predator collection so far. I didn't really want to get him cause of the prices on eBay were ridiculously high, but then I got him at decent price and it was mint in box. Had some difficulties putting the armor on him, but other than that I got the armor on. Took me about 4 hours just to assemble him. Here are some pics of Scar and the rest of my Predator collection.

I love the pose on the wolf :rock:rock:rock

Thanks dude.

Oh man i really need to mod my P2 dreads they look realy nice in that pic

Oh it is totally the easiest thing to do. All I did was wrap the head in some cloth and dunk it into some hot boiling water in a pot. Just make sure it doesn't touch the sides of the pot or you might burn it. I left it in there for a few seconds and took it out and bam! There was a tutorial or instruction someone came out with a while back. Easy thing. And as for the AVP Scar, I just have to bend every dread one by one to make it look the way I wanted it. Took awhile but it was fun. :D

More pics!

Wolfback2.jpg
Scardisplay.jpg

P1frontright1.jpg
P1front2.jpg

P2BDcloseup2.jpg
P2display.jpg

EndIessRAlN said:

Nice mod. How 'bout a little tutorial to save me some time figuring it out. It's not accurate to any shots in the movie, but full gear looks tight. What did it take to get the second gun on the Cleaner armor with the cleaner kit and spear? And what did you do to get the guns rotated outward?

Back