HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is such an awesome badass Figure :) If I could have one when I was a kid, I would have probably cried ...

What an awesome thread. Only just starting out with my collection but I wanted to share so here goes

AvP4.jpg

Last edited:
an edit of an old photo. I posted this in another tread but I think it warrants a post in here too lol

final.jpg

Ok,
I have Wolf (Cleaner Kit), Lost, Predator 1 (Battle Damaged Mask) coming, and I just won a Predator 2 (Non-Battle Damaged) the other day.

My question is; does the Non-Battle Damaged Predator 2 have the changeable mandibles? If it doesn't, why doesn't it when the Battle Damage one does?

The BD Predator 2 figure is an updated model.
That's the reason why it wouldn't have them. I'm not sure though, because I only have the BD version.

I can sell you my open mandibles.

That's the reason why it wouldn't have them. I'm not sure though, because I only have the BD version.

Thanks, as soon as I get it and find out if I can use them I'll get back to you.

second dibs on the open mandibles if you do sell it :naughty

Rob

I have three Preds so far, had two more Chopper and P2 Elder but sold them a while back :banghead
Cleaner is coming as well as the Lost/Boar.

AVPs ;)
3700935869_1a30e0d267.jpg

3700936881_3b311cd133.jpg

The one I FINALLY got that I missed out on when he came out:
3701745856_d777820c79.jpg

The P2
3701746694_d2eaf290d9.jpg

And the latest, that everyone was waiting for:
3700939883_24c377e758.jpg

3701749082_45dd9aed1e.jpg

I have three Preds so far, had two more Chopper and P2 Elder but sold them a while back :banghead
Cleaner is coming as well as the Lost/Boar.

AVPs ;)
3700935869_1a30e0d267.jpg

3700936881_3b311cd133.jpg

The one I FINALLY got that I missed out on when he came out:
3701745856_d777820c79.jpg

The P2
3701746694_d2eaf290d9.jpg

And the latest, that everyone was waiting for:
3700939883_24c377e758.jpg

3701749082_45dd9aed1e.jpg

Where did you get your Predator 1 from?

Got all of them except the HK exclusive ani-com Scar. Doubt I'll ever go and pay that kinda money. I consider my HT Predator collection complete. :D Whoo hoo!

AVP: Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Elder, Ancient (sideshow exclusive), Ancient (asia exclusive)
P2: Predator, Battle Damaged Predator SSC Ex, Elder 2, Lost
AVPR: Wolf (Modified), Cleaner (Modified), Predalien (Wolf and Cleaner both have 2 cannons and Cleaner kits.)
Predator: P1 SSC Ex

Last edited:
Stupid me was under the impression that the Sideshow Exclusive did not have both the battle Damaged mask with electronic feature and the non-Battle damaged mask, so I ordered the regular version. If I were to have realized that the exclusive "HAD BOTH" for only $5 or so more I'd have my Predator 1 right now, and with both masks. If I only knew then, what I know now. Man, I wish I could score a regular Mask at a decent price. :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Well, don't beat yourself up. What's done is done.
Next time give us a little visit here and have the crew answer any uncertainties you have. ;)

Yea I remembered the discussion over that one. Helped me clear things up a bit too. But SSC always give you something more as an exclusive. Never heard of them replacing something before. And yea that SSC EX bio is running for like $70 ish on ebay.

I have another question, Where do you store the gas mask for the Predator two figure on his body when it's not on his face? I see where the hose plugs in, but thats all.

It doesnt store anywhere...its basically use it or dont. You might be able to fashion somekind of mount on the back of the armor somewhere, but it would require some modification.

Back