HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of all hot toys predators, I still think Elder predator 2 is their best, so far.
I wish they would do an DX of him.

Of all hot toys predators, I still think Elder predator 2 is their best, so far.
I wish they would do an DX of him.

What would they do for a dx though?

The only things I can think of changing is making a sheath for his sword, a better paint job, tri-laser on the cannon, and quills. Or is there something I am missing?

I mean, the one we have now is pretty darn accurate.
eldershotv2.png

As much as I'd think one with actual quills would look better (as in adding them), I would rather keep my P2 Elder originial.

The only things I can think of changing is making a sheath for his sword, a better paint job, tri-laser on the cannon, and quills. Or is there something I am missing?

I mean, the one we have now is pretty darn accurate.
eldershotv2.png
you read my mind, my friend.

I already quilled my Elder's face and it looks so much better. I don't care about the sheath since it seems to disappear after the first few seconds. I also just got my second P1 which I am using to upgrade my P2, P2 Elder, and first P1. I will be using the body armor with cannon mount on the Elder so the cannon isn't so close to his head, and I will be taking advantage of the lighting system to give his cannon a targetting system.

As much as I'd think one with actual quills would look better (as in adding them), I would rather keep my P2 Elder originial.

I got silentsurfer to add quills to my elder p2, and it looks great, now it's more movie accurate, and is a true treasured piece in my collection.

Not meaning to get off topic, but.

I look at all the Hot Toys Predators as two different classes, the first being the AVP Predators, with a Uniform Metallic look. And the P1, P2, and AVP Requiem Predators with a rough and ragged, bare minimum Survivalist look.

In my opinion the the rough and ragged look is the best, they all look different, but still look like they all go together. Its like, “We can take ****, and we can dish it out” kind of look.

That’s why I’m mainly just interested in them, not that I wouldn’t still go for any of the others if I had an opportunity and the price where right.:D

I don't care about the sheath since it seems to disappear after the first few seconds.

In the final scenes with the Lost Hunters if you watch very closely you can see it swing behind him (Elder) off his right hip once he takes his first few steps forward. As he starts to turn around you get a glimps of it again. Finally, it's what he is holding in his right hand as he fades away. It would be nice if HT had encluded one, but oh well.

Last edited:
Yep, you're right. He has something there that he lets go of right when you first seem him as though he drew his sword as he appeared, and then he slips the sword back into it again as he leaves, but it's not a full length sheeth; it's more like a half thingy cause you can see a lot of the blade coming out of the bottom of it.

Back