HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only the distinction of being the first released, and a head sculpt with the mandibles closed. That's about it.
Oh yeah, and a medkit that doesn't open!

Only the distinction of being the first released, and a head sculpt with the mandibles closed. That's about it.
Oh yeah, and a medkit that doesn't open!

Also, if it's and issue for some, no blood paint on the armor or body.

Well all in all, the blood seems like a mute point to me, but for some it may be an issue. All things considered though, I'm not really aware of any cost-effective options to get the first issue anymore, so unless you want to pay over retail, BD is your only option.

From the pics I've seen so far, it doesn't look like they slopped the paint on too heavily, in fact it looks like it won't be too big a chore to remove it, if anyone prefers an unspoiled look. I personally prefer him without the blood, 'cause he was pretty much all washed up after he got shot up and lost his arm, and it kinda limits the posing options.

From the pics I've seen so far, it doesn't look like they slopped the paint on too heavily, in fact it looks like it won't be too big a chore to remove it, if anyone prefers an unspoiled look. I personally prefer him without the blood, 'cause he was pretty much all washed up after he got shot up and lost his arm, and it kinda limits the posing options.

The most prominent blood paint I've seen is on the neck collar, and if you pose it right that would be minimally visible anyhow. I might just cover it up on the armor side if I feel brave and all.

Hey, thanks for clearing that up...

So the BD even has the original mask I love oh so very much...

I'm VERY happy...

I'm starting to think that Sideshow got a postcard in the mail saying: Sorry we missed you! Your shipment from Hot Toys is being returned to China.

Finished putting my BD and my elder together a few hours ago, the extra BD mask fits the elder just fine () I posted pics in the elder therad)

And if anything, I think he needs MORE blood. I'm tempted to add some more on mine....:monkey3

And if anything, I think he needs MORE blood. I'm tempted to add some more on mine....:monkey3

Go for it. I think that's the beauty of their blood, it's minimal enough for those who don't really want it, and a decent starting block for those who want to take it further.

Nice work! Can't wait to get mine! Here what FedEX says to me!
Feb 1, 2008 - 12:05 PM In transit HONOLULU, HI, which means it's in the air and about to land in Australia soon! Should have it on Tuesday or Wednesday!:monkey4

Can't wait to put it together, I love doing that!

The frakking arms are a beetch to get in. How do you snap it in? I don't remember Scar being this difficult to put together.

Mine was supposed to be here today:

Feb 1, 2008 5:38 AM Departed FedEx location

But guess there was a delay since of the snow, but fedex made it to the store on time at 10am :monkey2

IMG_9302.jpg

IMG_9290.jpg

IMG_9280.jpg

IMG_9275.jpg

IMG_9310.jpg

IMG_9269.jpg

Last edited:
Back