HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems ridiculous:confused: Anyway, some refreshment for you all.:chew

DSCF0341.jpg

Thanks dude! Can't wait to play around with Wolf! He'll be even more fun with his whip, spear, and shuriken. :chew

It is definitely a big improvement over the first version, but the Elder's head sculpt still has 'em all beat so far. It's gonna be hard to top that one. :monkey5

oh I donno, so far the wolf has my favorite headsculpt.

annnnd
Mine is out for delivery, and I'm home sick! Unless feded decides to not deliver, it will be here today :D

Jamal - I didn't get an abc email it just turned up by surprise this week....so you never know might be on its way :chew

You mean for Wolf right Jamal? I'm pretty sure it'll be sometime after 2/11. We have our Chinese New Year holiday from 2/6 - 2/11 and basically everything shuts down during this period. :monkey2

Nah i mean the P2 BD, havent received word from ABC express that its shipping

it may rock up like tigerfeet said unexpected, i wont be assembling him anyway till i get a cabinet etc

You mean for Wolf right Jamal? I'm pretty sure it'll be sometime after 2/11. We have our Chinese New Year holiday from 2/6 - 2/11 and basically everything shuts down during this period. :monkey2

Ahh, yes... the Year of the Rat. But I think for us it's gonna be the "Year of the Yautja" instead. :D

So does the orignal P2 have anything this doesn't?

Because if not, I know which one I'm getting...

Back