HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiley-pleure.gif
Why, Wooskter?! Whyyyyyy?!

:lol :lol :lol

@karamanov80: Great collection of HT Pred 1 line there bro! :hi5: Btw, let me know if you decide to sell one of your Original Pred as I'm lookin' for one and also a Dutch. Happy New Year! :)

How pointless is that Dutch exclusive, by the way? :lol

It was kinda, wasn't it. A headset....which he only used inside the helicopter at the beginning so unless you have a 1/6 chopper.....why?

I dunno, what else could they have given him I suppose. His spear and stuff from the final fight would be 'too much' extras for a SS exclusive and the cleanliness of his clothes and body wouldn't have matched them anyway.

To me, very unless you do figure photos and could use it for a few shots of Dutch or other figures that use similar headgear, but totally pointless for long term display, especially if you don't have a 1/6 chopper or interior dio to give it context.

I'm looking for these specific parts of the armor. If you have spares lying around, please PM me. Thank you. :)

htpredwtb.jpg

I've got two of my Predators on display now:

SDC13036.jpg

I have two of the Predator as well. One displayed with the mask and the other without. I have to say, I felt the same way about the Dutch exclusive. I saw it, kind of chuckled, and immediately just pre-ordered him and Billy from Alter Ego to save a few dollars.

You know, I'm surprised Hot Toys never did a battle-damaged release of this figure with some added niceties. Perhaps they intended to but after getting the Predators license and learning that Classic would be appearing in that movie they shelved it in favor of an all-new body? I really do hope they do a whole new classic predator, as at the rate Hot Toys is advancing this figure already looks significantly less impressive alongside Berserker Predator.

I'm also very surprised they never did a mud-covered edition of Dutch, complete with bow and arrow and spears. I think that'd have been an awesome figure, but would require a fully sculpted body to achieve the mud-caked-on-skin effect. I wonder if their license lasts long enough to revisit the line with a few more releases in another year or two?

I think Hot Toys is not done with the predator line. If they made everything all at once and thats it, it wouldnt be good long-term for the company. Im sure at round-table discussions they decide to make a few figures, then maybe a few years later have a plan for more. just my 2 cents

I think Hot Toys is not done with the predator line. If they made everything all at once and thats it, it wouldnt be good long-term for the company. Im sure at round-table discussions they decide to make a few figures, then maybe a few years later have a plan for more. just my 2 cents

Im sure they will make the Preds in Predator 2 since they already made Lost and Guardian. A Big Red would be Bad@ss too from Dead End.

Back