HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys!... You can still ask to Alejandro if he would be interested about making a molding and duplicate it. I would be glad to lend it to him. :dunno

What you should do is a 3d scan of the finished bio and enlarge it to full size, then the cash would start rolling in...

Generally, one prefers to reduce rather than enlarge: by this way defects are gummed. :wink1:

Somebody can explain how to make the torso mod? (like taylerdurdem and demorathis)

thank you

just an articulation adjustment...tilt back the upper torso a notch and seat the belt as low as it will sit (they tend to ride up)

no actual modification, just an adjustment really =)

it vastly improves the look and yet it's so subliminal...

just an articulation adjustment...tilt back the upper torso a notch and seat the belt as low as it will sit (they tend to ride up)

no actual modification, just an adjustment really =)

it vastly improves the look and yet it's so subliminal...

I'm going to try thanks :wink1:

so i saw that alot of people seem to have problems with the mask for the predator 1 fig
and i agree it looks wrong in so many ways.
but i also noticed people are making their own?
is anybody making them and selling them?

Thank you guys!... You can still ask to Alejandro if he would be interested about making a molding and duplicate it. I would be glad to lend it to him. :dunno

Generally, one prefers to reduce rather than enlarge: by this way defects are gummed. :wink1:

If Alejandro doesn't want to I could make molds if wanted.

do you have any pics of previous work?
i just think the mask it comes with is far too big and i dont like the bullet holes... i dont remember seeing those in the movie.

With mine I popped the lenses out and filed them smooth with an emery board, and then hit them with 3 coats of gloss black enamel and then glued them back in. It doesn't solve the protruding out because of the LED light problem, but it looks 100% better than the original HT piece, and it still lights up.

Thanks for clearing it up in my absence Biojex. Much appreciated in helping us avoid a misunderstanding.

Just doing my part.
mickeyrourkeMAT_450x300.jpg

Back