HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to better appreciate the differences. photos stored on your computer in the same position. then move it with cursor
you will watch how you transform the mask

dsc0887.jpg

dsc0888.jpg

dsc0892.jpg

dsc0891v.jpg

dsc0894g.jpg

dsc0896m.jpg

dsc0899.jpg

dsc0901k.jpg

dsc0915j.jpg

WOW! The new eyes on the new bio looks AMAZING!!! It is off the hook brother. Looks waaaaay better. Thanks for the comparison pics. It really shows the difference.

Is it just me? I actually kind of liked how the chin stuck out a little bit on the older bio. Gave it a meaner look. But which chin is more movie accurate though? What do you guys think?

[/QUOTE]Is it just me? I actually kind of liked how the chin stuck out a little bit on the older bio. Gave it a meaner look. But which chin is more movie accurate though? What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

thanks friend

I think the chin is more accurate now, but ...
what do you think?

WOW! The new eyes on the new bio looks AMAZING!!! It is off the hook brother. Looks waaaaay better. Thanks for the comparison pics. It really shows the difference.

Is it just me? I actually kind of liked how the chin stuck out a little bit on the older bio. Gave it a meaner look. But which chin is more movie accurate though? What do you guys think?

I was about to say but you beat me to it. I do agree I like the chin better on the old one. I'm not really too picky on which is more accurate but I like how the chin sticks out on the old one so that's personal preference. I also like the paintjob on the old ones so I guess I'm kinda happy that I did end up getting your older ones as its the one I prefer. The older one's paint job and looks just gives it more like a battle hardened mask...like its been through lots of hunting. The newer one just looked like a fresh newer mask that he just recently wore.

Again. Either one is phenomenal but my personal preference is the older one. Maybe its because I freakin LOVE this mask so much, that even though you have a newer one, I still prefer the older one.

They're both so awesome though.

has anyone tried to re-sculpt the shoulder cannon assembly/mount? the HT one sucks and i'd pay for a better one.

has anyone tried to re-sculpt the shoulder cannon assembly/mount? the HT one sucks and i'd pay for a better one.

I cut a section of the canyon. the original is too long
you can see in my pictures that my gun is shorter

hey EndIessRAlN
I think you're right. I have to lengthen the lower half of the nose

I cut a section of the cannon. the original is too long
you can see in my pictures that my gun is shorter
well, i mean the actual platform that the cannon is on that is over the shoulder.
it's too small and it's in the wrong position.

Hey Alejandro. Can we see a complete sides profile picture of the new bio on the P1? Maybe that can help us determine if it needs work or not. It may just be the camera angle.

Damn, alejandro, you are killing me with these pics!!! un trabajo bien hecho! It's September come on alejandro.:yess:

I have not been keeping up here. tayler, have you improved your already brilliant P1 bio or am I seeing things!?

Will you be selling it?

Thanks

Back