HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just doing my part.
mickeyrourkeMAT_450x300.jpg

:lol Little braggart!

Well, next step: correction of asymmetry.
I just added the material. It's in the rough at the moment. As I scraped the inside in anticipation of the detailing, there was some slack for fitting the mask on the head of the Predator. It is now corrected. It remains to reshape now. :cuckoo: :D

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Ha, and if someone has a quick and easy way to help me: I get to the storage limit for photos on the site. I do not want to put the photos of current projects like the bio mask in HD on Photobucket (I use this site to shooting in HD). Is there way to have more storage space here, without having to delete other files?
In advance thank you buddies. :wink1:

Lookin good Baloo!. Anyone want to sell their P1 figure PM me please. I know there is a section for this but they are always gone before I read it and this is the best place to ask :)

I think it is finished. I think the level of quality and is acceptable to my
I am for months ... for years. The truth is that I have over 25 years obsessed with this mask. I do not think I can get any better.

notice. I have not yet molds. I think that in mid of September I will have more mask

i will put photos soon compare with the previous mask

dsc0868h.jpg

dsc0873n.jpg

dsc0884c.jpg

don't you think that the lines of helmet's beak are too sharp?

Thank you ashkanls!
Sorry, I keep my Predator! In my opinion, once you have this creature in the hands, you did not really want to let it go!
Beautiful improvements Alejandro! 25 years that this biomask obsessed you? Wow, my friend... :hi5:

Thank you ashkanls!
Sorry, I keep my Predator! In my opinion, once you have this creature in the hands, you did not really want to let it go!
Beautiful improvements Alejandro! 25 years that this biomask obsessed you? Wow, my friend... :hi5:

yes friend
since I saw the movie on opening day in Spain
I fell in love with the creature and its mask
I be half of my childhood and puberty drawing. predators and masks

Jmlsuperman
" The movie is only 23 years old though. Still your mask kicks butt."

ok...I do not know how to count.:lol now I am 35 years old
calculates your

It reminds me the holidays that I had spent in Spain in 92: They projected a copy of Predator in an outdoor cinema, adjoining the campsite. What a shock when, for the first time, I heard Schwarzi speak Spanish! haha! Schwarzi has always spoken in French, come on guys! :D
:lol:lol:lol

Hey Alejandro. Looks awesome! Make sure I'm on the top of your list for the first batch. Been waiting for awhile now. Well we all have. Your loyal fans. How's the Predator 2 bio coming along? Is that still being done alongside the P1?

So is Classic Predator confirmed for the Predators line? Been thinking about getting him and moving my P1 skulls over so he looks bigger then using P1 as Classic to give the shorter look vs the Berserker... Anyone know???

So is Classic Predator confirmed for the Predators line? Been thinking about getting him and moving my P1 skulls over so he looks bigger then using P1 as Classic to give the shorter look vs the Berserker... Anyone know???

Someone will bring up that asian article that was translated months back "confirming" or IMO projecting the Classic being made. I say believe nothing until the official pics and announcements are made. That's a pretty damn good idea dude. Swapping parts. I'm game for that.

Back