HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine:

Pred0001.jpg

HTP1002.jpg

HTP1001.jpg

Repainted the mouth and darkened here and there. About 15 minutes of changes. Might do more later. Truth is, he looks pretty good to me out of box. First one ever by my standards. Might repaint the skulls and details here and there. Someday.
For now, this is him.

Mine:

Pred0001.jpg

HTP1002.jpg

HTP1001.jpg

Repainted the mouth and darkened here and there. About 15 minutes of changes. Might do more later. Truth is, he looks pretty good to me out of box. First one ever by my standards. Might repaint the skulls and details here and there. Someday.
For now, this is him.

Inspiring work, Les!:banana I'll be doing the same thing to my P2 when I get a second P1 body for him. Love your P2 Elder, too.:naughty

That red is why I hate the open mouth look on the P1. I don't know what Hot toys were thinking with that colour. Same with the P2 Elder's dreads being blue. I prefer the look of Les' repaint.

I think Hot toys should choose their colours based on how it looked onscreen not actual prop colours.

WHOAH! That is a nice photo set, TDP! Love those helms too! That large one kicks some!
Your Pred can only look great in that ship setting. Super!

Those skulls are cool man, where did you get them?
Les, your paint ups are awesome man....

Thanks all.

The skulls are from a talented sculptor by the name of Narin. Here is some more info:

https://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=12238&st=0

BobaMike makes some really neat predator masks and I purchased some from him. (I wish I had his sculpting skills.) I’ve made a few masks over the years but the materials cost a lot to just make them only for myself. There are two of the masks that I made in these photos, but I think you’ve seen them before. :)

how far does the plug go into the armor? I think i got it in all the way. Cause if I do have it in all the way then my helmet lights arent working and that would suck

how far does the plug go into the armor? I think i got it in all the way. Cause if I do have it in all the way then my helmet lights arent working and that would suck

Hey,

The connector almost goes flush with the armor.

I've heard about a few problems. Someone wrote that they had to install the batteries upside down for the LED to light. Someone else suggested replacing the batteries.

Mine worked for a while then during handling a wire broke which I had to repair.

Good luck.

I saw your other post...

You already tried the batteries the other way.... You could contact the vendor for a replacement or try some electronic troubleshooting with a multimeter, measure voltage from the batteries, check wiring, etc.

Last edited:
I like my P1 with the bio. I still think Elder looks the best. He does not need a bio. Too handsome for that. :chew

2rbmkh0qw182u2wk5ld7.jpg

9wlf63d8scm0ffgm1uzz.jpg

lx4pve6aktv7bhi2j9k3.jpg

very nice, i think im going to try and emulate that pose with your P1 pred. I don't really like how the specific areas in the base limit his posability. Straight legs don't really do this guy justice.

Awesome pose with the skull, Sharpnel!
Got some ideas for details on my P1...as time allows, I will get to and post. Not done yet! He is just too damn cool! :rock

Sniper, your set up rocks!

I was just looking on eBay... the exclusive version of the P1 has already sold for $300 and $325?!?

I was just looking on eBay... the exclusive version of the P1 has already sold for $300 and $325?!?

thats because buying from sideshow usually goes for 300 bucks.
i bought the exclusive from there for 175 bucks, but with the shipping it went alittle over 300. though estimated shipping was $0.00.

Back