HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics soon, was just making sure my lighting/exposure settings where right.

3679526994_fe6242b707_b.jpg

this is the BEST picture I have seen with his helmet on. Doesn't look big at all. nice job.

I was looking through Predator screencaps and he always seems to have that sort of knock-kneed stance when standing or walking.

I was looking through Predator screencaps and he always seems to have that sort of knock-kneed stance when standing or walking.

ded, you really need to change the leg pose. Don't care if that's how you've seen it. As I was scrolling down I'm like "Yeah, awesome frickin' pi...." then I get to the legs and, "What the f@#$!!!":horror "He's modeling hosiery."

More pics soon, was just making sure my lighting/exposure settings where right.

3679526994_fe6242b707_b.jpg

great pic...........who cares if it has a madonna-esque strike a pose vibe to it............:lol

j/k..........i really do like it..........:D

Received my figure today and it's amazing. Did anyone receive batteries with their Pred for the Bio Helmet? That sucks that HT didn't include those...

So please excuse the crappy quality to these photos. I had my camera set on ISO 800 which on my crappy camera makes for very noisy photos. I got done and opened up the RAWs and started swearing. I really did not feel like retaking all the photos so I stuck with what I had. I'm sure I'll be taking more (better) photos of thus guy. He's great.

3680196814_114f80a288_b.jpg

3679376835_be6a40efb7_b.jpg

3680181040_7b9595b7b0_b.jpg

and a comparison with Hellboy for scale.
3679372225_f8c21aae30_b.jpg

edit: Oh and I took pics of the masks for comparison but in pics you can't really tell the difference. I swear it looks way better in person.

Is anyone else having trouble putting the batteries in? I am having a hard time getting the second one to go in, the space is so small.

I'm not bothering. I plan on buying three pieces of wire for my non-damaged helm and am just going to not use the light up feature at all. It's not like I'll ever display it that way.

I'm not bothering. I plan on buying three pieces of wire for my non-damaged helm and am just going to not use the light up feature at all. It's not like I'll ever display it that way.

I'm not displaying it with the helmet on at all but i would like to see how it looks.

It's really weird it came sans-batteries. Especially since we know they shipped Ironman with batteries.

Is anyone else having trouble putting the batteries in? I am having a hard time getting the second one to go in, the space is so small.

Just use a hair tweezer to place the batteries in the spot and push it in. It's difficult to do it with your fingers.

Back