HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic's wookster.
I'm still waiting for mine. Has anybody else ordered through
ABC-express??? Would have to be the longest wait for a pred yet..
They are usually very quick.

Received mine 1,5 month ago. Maybe i got mine first because i ordered 3 figures, i don't know.

Working on a leather pouch for the Pred since the Hot Toys one is plastic, wrong, and in the wrong place on the belt. Grabbed some screen caps from the making of featurette since it's the only place you can see it semi-clearly. I've already done one but looking at screen caps again I got it wrong so I'm doing another.

pred_pouch1.png

pred_pouch2.png

i ^^^^ing hate sideshow. they have kept me on Item shipping soon for a week now. ^^^^ing ^^^^^. last time im ordering from that ^^^^hole.

Well, my package has been held up for over a week now, but if finally changed to shipping soon today. But if your experience is any indication I won't be getting mine until almost August, because I'll be going on a two week trip within the next week. YAY!
________
Coach Purses

Last edited:
Nothing exciting here, I will be taking more shots later, but here are my 3 guys :)

3682688718_cfa30a5e82.jpg

Basically out of the box, snapped the shot. And yeah he is a bit smaller than his bretheren. The P2 looks small because he's behind the other two.

Custom pouch all done. Still may move it back on the belt a bit and may also use some double sided tape to keep the straps close to the belt. Speaking of which I may also replace the belt with an actual leather one.

3682885450_6a46fea8ec_b.jpg

3682070791_ac46096c8e_b.jpg

3682883134_c249027fd6_b.jpg

Nice pic's wookster.
I'm still waiting for mine. Has anybody else ordered through
ABC-express??? Would have to be the longest wait for a pred yet..
They are usually very quick.

Yes I have, and I got a reply from ABC today, they sent mine today! :banana

Custom pouch all done. Still may move it back on the belt a bit and may also use some double sided tape to keep the straps close to the belt. Speaking of which I may also replace the belt with an actual leather one.

Great work. Looks very nice. :clap

I got mine in on Tuesday and was able to open it and take a couple of pictures this morning. Truly one of the best Preds made by HT (next to the P2 Elder IMO). My biggest gripes are the shorter size and that the bio appears a little large making his nogging look a bit too big. But the positives more than make up for it. This figure looks even better in person. My pictures are not as impressive as some of the incredible ones that have been posted here but I just want to show mine off:naughty.
AWESOME fig. A must for any Pred or 1/6 fan.
Tom
IMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6055.jpg

IMG_6056.jpg

IMG_6057.jpg

IMG_6058.jpg

IMG_6059.jpg

3682885450_6a46fea8ec_b.jpg

3682070791_ac46096c8e_b.jpg

3682883134_c249027fd6_b.jpg

That looks fantastic. No more shiny pouch. Make me one.:D

Someone on OSW asked me for one as well and I'll tell you the same thing I told him. I'll make you one and take pictures of it and pack it up for shipping and then I'll NEVER ship it. I am really bad about shipping stuff. It's a weird weakness of mine.

Got mine from Sideshow this afternoon...set him up and took TONS of pics.

AWESOME figure...although I will say this is the first Predator I like better without the biomask on. It just doesn't seem to fit right...makes his face stick out too much or something.

Here are my shots:

3682628575_643db2a96b_b.jpg

3682601607_3a829bbba6_b.jpg

3683435084_6eef0fbec3_b.jpg

3682616837_120e7822de_b.jpg

3683446274_082a871d2c_b.jpg

3682605801_ee9e0233f3_b.jpg

3683432968_1a975267a0_b.jpg

3682613641_1efb80a3cf_b.jpg

Did anyone get on the waitlist from the newsletter? I didn't until around 1.5 hours after it was posted. I wonder if I'll be one of the 15...

I got mine today, HT did a fantastic job on him and I'm really impressed by the base.
As cool as the light up mask is, I'm displaying mine without it. The exclusive will also stay mint in the package as I don't see displaying him with it on since the regular light up one is good enough for me.

The short height doesn't bother me at all, just adds a bit of variety to the Pred shelf. :D

Mine I modified... don't know about anyone elses. I kinda want to try to score an extra Pred-head on eBay and do a premanent helmeted head with the mask as close and tight as possible (probably cutting up the face in the process).

Back