HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today and yeah.... NO problems here, It's my favorite Predator on film and my favorite in hand (figure wise). It and Dutch are two of my all time favorite figures of all time, they both are just so masterfully done.

The size issues don't bother me at all, I actually think it has great proportions. And the light up feature is nice, I almost threw away the batteries because I didn't notice them. I thought it would have been pretty damn crappy to pay almost 200 bucks for a figure and not get the batteries with it.

Anyway, it's been a long held dream of mine to have Dutch and the original Predator on a shelf together. HT has helped me achieve that dream, and not in a crappy...I have to fix it to make it better kind of way.

Now they just need to make the rest of the crew and a mud Dutch and I will be even more ecstatic. :lol

my wife stepped out for a bit when UPS showed up......:mad:

she saw the notice for 2nd delivery attempt...:mad::mad:

she went to the store and saw the UPS truck still in our neighborhood & pulled him over & got my predator...:banana

i soooooo love her.....:love

my wife stepped out for a bit when UPS showed up......:mad:

she saw the notice for 2nd delivery attempt...:mad::mad:

she went to the store and saw the UPS truck still in our neighborhood & pulled him over & got my predator...:banana

i soooooo love her.....:love

thats a damn good wife you have there :lol

This guy is sold out everywhere! :(

Cornerstore, AlterEgo, Urban-Collector. No luck. Anyone know of a good place, besides for 250 dollars shipped on evilBay, I might be able to snag one?

This guy is sold out everywhere! :(
Rightly so.

DSCN1125.jpg

DSCN1126.jpg

Damn, he's awesome. I did have to bend the mask a bit to get it on, though, and worry that it might rub some of the paint off of his mandibles, since it fits so tight. . .

so glad i ordered both the x dutch and p1! been 2 weeks tomorrow since 'shipping soon to eu'- come on ss!?!?! when some peeps were not sure whether to order dutch when ss withdrew the pics and had 'new updated sculpt pics soon' i pounced and am glad i did now! seeing how these are already sold out in most places and how many of the figures were produced (i think it was about 750 for the exclusive dutch?)-i can see this becoming another hicks/endo/ed209 figure where people will sell for/pay silly prices on the bay-and not too long in the near future either!

Anyone have any tips for calming down the dreds a bit? Some people seem to have managed it. There must be a trick to it.

i've read where people have used a hairdryer to heat them up..........though i would not heat them up too much. try a lower setting and go from there.

i've read where people have used a hairdryer to heat them up..........though i would not heat them up too much. try a lower setting and go from there.

I'll probably do that as well. I've always used the boiling water method, and it works like a champ... but I won't be popping this dude's head off if I can help it. :D

I got the SS Ex Pred yesterday and the positive reviews convinced me I needed to get a Dutch too, which I wasn't planning on. I was able to locate Dutch on Ebay for $153 shipped after 8% Live discount ($12).

These are becoming hard to find folks, if you want one, better do it now. I'm wondering if the Pred 1 will fetch Chopper/Scar prices in a year or less. I almost want to get a second non-Ex pred, but I know I shouldn't.

You don't think another version is right around the corner?

Which version is that? The Predator is only seen onscreen for like 10 minutes uncloaked.

Not even HT could squeeze a 2nd version out of this figure.

Now if you mean a 2nd Dutch, that I could see, muddy/bloody version, w/ the Bow and exploding arrows.

Which version is that? The Predator is only seen onscreen for like 10 minutes uncloaked.

Not even HT could squeeze a 2nd version out of this figure.

Now if you mean a 2nd Dutch, that I could see, muddy/bloody version, w/ the Bow and exploding arrows.

its gonna be a silly thing exclusive. Grey predator. :D

well, i suppose ht could do a "battle damaged" version with green blood and extra trophies (skinned humans)?

:dunno

Back