HT Marvel Villians

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** this movie, man! JUST **** IT!!! :gah: :gah: :gah:
Yes I realllly hate BT :lol
It was pointless in every way and the only interesting and cool thing there was... Pointless Dracula...

images

:lol

I know most aren't a fan of the 3rd film but I enjoyed it. I like the idea of Blade squaring off with Dracula. :D

Me to! But not how it was done :lol
Anyway I would love to own Final Battle Drake.
Why? The answer is simple - STEVE WANG :rock

big_group_img.jpg

detail.jpg

blade_III.bmp

Yeah it could have been done better but I enjoyed it still. I didn't think it was plain awful like some other Marvel or DC films :dunno

When I got into the hobby Blade and Drake were the first characters I searched for in 1/6 besides Dr Doom, I'm still praying someday we get Drake. I think he would be a magnificent display piece :pray:

Green Goblin is a must. The costume sucked, but I liked Dafoe's performance a lot. I would buy it on day one.

:horror you didn't like 1st Class?

I know I am in the minority, but I felt like the movie was horrible. I am a huge X-Men fan and I felt like they butchered it:
  • They tried to rush introduce too many characters
  • The Hellfire Club/WWIII plot was not convincing and Kevin Bacon was horrible as Shaw. If the Hellfire Club loves the rich life (which they obviously do), why on earth would they want to blow the entire Earth up?
  • I hated what they did with Mystique's backstory and the death of Darwin was ridiculous; it was like they put him in just to have a token black mutant? Also, how the hell does having hands on his feet let Beast run super fast?
  • Moira McTaggart...CIA Agent? Huh?
  • 0 connections to the original trilogy outside of Magneto's concentration camp scene
  • My wife pointed out that when they were on the Blackbird Magneto couldn't sense Shaw's submarine but once they landed he could sense the cannons turning toward them? Either Magneto was pointless or they used it just to plug Banshee's sonar...
  • The whole Professor X mindwipes Moira at the end and the CIA just...forgets about him even though he is from a rich family in England?
    I am sure when they were developing the whole mutant program they would have had some paper work or something.
Rant off...

I thought Michael Fassbender was great as Magneto and I would be tempted to pick up a HT of him, but I would have to get over my opinion of the movie first.

I know I am in the minority, but I felt like the movie was horrible. I am a huge X-Men fan and I felt like they butchered it:
  • They tried to rush introduce too many characters
  • The Hellfire Club/WWIII plot was not convincing and Kevin Bacon was horrible as Shaw. If the Hellfire Club loves the rich life (which they obviously do), why on earth would they want to blow the entire Earth up?
  • I hated what they did with Mystique's backstory and the death of Darwin was ridiculous; it was like they put him in just to have a token black mutant? Also, how the hell does having hands on his feet let Beast run super fast?
  • Moira McTaggart...CIA Agent? Huh?
  • 0 connections to the original trilogy outside of Magneto's concentration camp scene
  • My wife pointed out that when they were on the Blackbird Magneto couldn't sense Shaw's submarine but once they landed he could sense the cannons turning toward them? Either Magneto was pointless or they used it just to plug Banshee's sonar...
  • The whole Professor X mindwipes Moira at the end and the CIA just...forgets about him even though he is from a rich family in England?
    I am sure when they were developing the whole mutant program they would have had some paper work or something.
Rant off...

I thought Michael Fassbender was great as Magneto and I would be tempted to pick up a HT of him, but I would have to get over my opinion of the movie first.

Damnit. Now you're making me not like it. :lol

Damnit. Now you're making me not like it. :lol
Don't get me wrong, it was worth a single watch as a dvd rental; especially if you are not an X-Men fan and/or have not seen the original trilogy. We saw it in the theatres and hoped a second viewing once it came out on DVD would let it grow on us, but it isn't worth seeing a second time unless you want to see it just to point out more crappy plotlines.

I just thought of another thing...Xavier had Shaw mind frozen in the sub, why did he just let Magneto execute him? Once he realized that Magneto was going to give him a labotomy (I admit, that was cool), couldn't he just have released Shaw?

Back