HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

hallo.gif

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

This is, by far, the most anticipated toy for me. Can't wait. And hope they release a Beat It outfit as they did with the Tony Stark suit, but more likely it will be a separate release (with singing face), if at all.

I don't know what to do about this, I was just gonna see if they part out the figure on ebay and then buy the zombie figure, but now i feel that if i did just get the zombie version I would want the normal version aswell. I'd get figures boxed but I've been buying alot lately and my parents are getting annoyed, :monkey4

I don't know, do you think this figure will be parted out and if so for how long? And what do you guys think I should do? Any help would be appreciated :eek:

Yes,
I'm sure this one will be parted out and widely available...
I'm thinking of getting 3 so I will part it out I'm sure...

I think I might end up paying the retail price for the to figures parted out anyway :lol

Got my notice from SS about the Slim AA body...
I hope MJ is not that far ahead...

Yes,
I'm sure this one will be parted out and widely available...
I'm thinking of getting 3 so I will part it out I'm sure...

You gonna make the Beat It version? :naughty

Being the collector I am, I am fully prepared to make my own Beat It figure. I have 2 MIB Beat It Dolls from the "Superstar of the 80s" LJN line, and also the Beat It Outfit that goes with my singing Black and White doll. Beat It is clearly my favorite MJ look. For what these dolls are going for now on eBay, I'm glad I got them. I had the pleasure of seeing MJ live on his HIStory Tour! 10th row babay!

You gonna make the Beat It version? :naughty

Hell's yeah!!

Being the collector I am, I am fully prepared to make my own Beat It figure. I have 2 MIB Beat It Dolls from the "Superstar of the 80s" LJN line, and also the Beat It Outfit that goes with my singing Black and White doll. Beat It is clearly my favorite MJ look. For what these dolls are going for now on eBay, I'm glad I got them. I had the pleasure of seeing MJ live on his HIStory Tour! 10th row babay!

Yep, that's my plan, as well as Video Billie Jean and AMA Awards...

MJ_HT59.jpg

MJ_HT29.jpg

Lookin sweet, Kuzeh!

Toys2 used to have this listed as coming in November but in the last couple of days they changed the date to December, if that means anything...

On the other side, BigBadToyStore previously had the release date listed as '4th Quarter 2009' (which I see in the Google cache). Within the past week though they changed it to November.

Does anybody now the best place to get it in England? Play.com has it for £199.99 which is a bit crazy:google

Hey matey

Use breakersrevenge, hes from the UK and hes the best dealer in this country by a long shot!!!

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/

I have used breaker alot now and not only is he a dealer he is a mate hes a real stand up guy

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back