HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson- full spec + hi-res pics

yeah a toy of child molester.

theres no solid proof , the people who i think are sick are the parents excepting payouts if there children really have had something done to them.
If they haven't well.... no one is.

*Ahem* alleged child molester.

:lecture

theres no solid proof , the people who i think are sick are the parents excepting payouts if there children really have had something done to them.
:lecture:lecture:lecture

Besides, sheridan, calling yourself Pimp of the year is better, morally, than a child molester? :lol
Double standards, you gotta love 'em!!

Its a damn figure for gods sake,these complains is REALLY starting to get old,same subject over and OVER again,stop the whining and say something positive,grow up!

Its amazing how many retards answer to their t.v. as their "Allmighty"

Stupid, just stupid.

Its amazing how many retards answer to their t.v. as their "Allmighty"

Stupid, just stupid.

No ^^^^,im getting tired of this ^^^^,dont understand why they bother posting if they dont like the subject.

oh yeah im sure he's innocent. lets make him a boy scout leader.,and im totally free to post on a product/topic even if i dont like it.

:lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Besides, sheridan, calling yourself Pimp of the year is better, morally, than a child molester? :lol
Double standards, you gotta love 'em!!

obivously pimp of the year is a joke,distasteful to some but still a joke. it doesnt even compare to child molesters.maybe youve moonwalked one to many times if you think it does

oh yeah im sure he's innocent. lets make him a boy scout leader.,and im totally free to post on a product/topic even if i dont like it.

You're a freaking loser and i'm FREE to post that even if YOU don't like it.

Get a life! :rolleyes:

Fair enough if you were posting constructive criticism about the actual product. You are slamming the product only because you dislike the man.

Can we drop the topic if he is a child abuser or not. Either way we don’t know the truth. I agree he is a very strange man, but strange doesn’t make you a sexual predator.

You're a freaking loser and i'm FREE to post that even if YOU don't like it.

Get a life! :rolleyes:

Let this person just post whatever he feels like,its his way of express himself,i know the type:lol

Fair enough if you were posting constructive criticism about the actual product. You are slamming the product only because you dislike the man.

Can we drop the topic if he is a child abuser or not. Either way we don’t know the truth. I agree he is a very strange man, but strange doesn’t make you a sexual predator.

They will keep coming,just wait til tomorrow,another person will start

obivously pimp of the year is a joke,distasteful to some but still a joke. it doesnt even compare to child molesters.maybe youve moonwalked one to many times if you think it does

Well, that and your sig, seems like you're a misogynist...right?
Cus' I know when I see one!! :rolleyes:
Come on dude...
What people are saying is that you have an opinion and said you're peace, but just keep rambling about it with nothing positive at all...you don't like Michael Jackson, good, we know and we don't care, so move on!! nothing for you to see here!!!

yeah ok.im a loser cause i dont like mike jackson and i post it here

Finally you understood it,congrats:banana

That you like to complain about stuff and never let it go,while fans like to discuss this figure,yeah it makes you a looser,only focusing on the negative.

get off my ass,im totally to free to state my opinion about the figure and the creep it represents. you dont like my opinion so you call me a loser???whatever

get off my ass,im totally to free to state my opinion about the figure and the creep it represents. you dont like my opinion so you call me a loser???whatever

Ok we get it. Can we move on already?

yeah ill move on as soon as the m.j. fans stop calling me a loser for stating my opinion

Stewie_-_Mum.gif

yeah ill move on as soon as the m.j. fans stop calling me a loser for stating my opinion

Well I never called you a loser nor would I call myself a MJ fan. So I won't bother to address this anymore.

What annoyed me was that you couldn’t let it go. This thread is to discuss the Figure not what we feel about the person. I was genuinely curious to see how the figure would turn out, but it's really off putting when you see post after post of how sick he is etc... Almost as bad at the King Leonidas Gay Stripper posts.

Back