HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson- full spec + hi-res pics

Wow... that's crazy...

Yo Kuzeh, I was thinkin of kit bashing my Billy Jean MJ to his last official costume, when he was rehearsing for the 'This is It' concert, grey jacket+red hoodie of somesort. I think this is the closest sculpt to that, that wed ever get from HT. Got any ideas on where to get those stuffs, by any chance?

NICE! ok but did u buy it because u had heard he had a stroke or because u just happend to buy it right there and then? it was just weird because i was so excited when i got it. displayed it and was in love!! the next day im at work and everybodys talking it!! i felt like it was my fault!:confused:

I had been looking for one that I could afford (I was unemployed) for months. The day he died my daughter called me and asked if I had been watching TV, and I hadn't. She told me he was sick and so I knew what would happen to the prices on EBay if the worse happened. I decided to bite the bullet and get one before it was too late and in my hurry I misspelled Michael (Micheal). I found it strange that only one came up and it was for $137 buy it now. I thought the seller was either asking too much or no one wanted to buy it from him for feedback reasons, he had already stated that he had marked it down from $167 to $137. Since I only found one I bought it. Afterwards, when I finally turned the TV on is when some were saying he was dead (and then finally later he had actually died). I was pretty shocked:monkey2, but then I started to get a little scared wondering if the seller would back out of the auction. I searched for my auction and this time I spelled Michael right, and that's when all the other auctions came up. It took me a few minutes to figure out what had happened and after that I watched what happened to all the other auctions for Hot Toys MJ for the next hour or so.

During that time I noticed the seller I won mine from had put on another, for over a week after that I wondered if I would even get mine, but it did arrive. It wasn't as the auction stated, so I figured that he kept the one that I was suppose to get to sell for the five grand, and sent me the one he was going to keep or sell later. Who knows, he may have damaged the box out of angry or to keep me from getting a lot for it if I re-sold it. I didn't care, I was just happy to finally have one so I didn't bother to say anything about it in feedback. I didn't buy it for an investment or for re-sell and when I finally have the room I plan on putting it out with all the other figures that I'd love to have out on display.

I have a job now "finally":banana, and I've already got my pre-orders for all the Hot Toys figures I've had to hold off on, included the MJ "THRILLER" version and a Truetype African American slim body.

I have a job now "finally":banana, and I've already got my pre-orders for all the Hot Toys figures I've had to hold off on, included the MJ "THRILLER" version and a Truetype African American slim body.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on your new job man!!...and congrats too on your wonderful purchase!!...wish you the best to you, your daughter and hope your figures collection keep on growing...but always doing some smart savings!!...

The key word is "if", ladies and gentlemen.

""If" you pulled it off".

I think I can say that I will, but I don't have an outfit for my MJ figure that goes with the glove, so he would just be in his Thriller costume which wouldn't be accurate....I guess I can put the glove on his hand as a tribute perhaps??

I'd love to see a re-release of this figure with some fair pricing. I would pay around $160 for it, but the $500 price range people have been paying is just insane.

I'm not condoning what this person is doing, but I can see why people would buy it. Considering what that version is going for on EBay and other sites, people buy what they can get.

Thanks to Mr. Thrifty for posting this video,
It's amazing!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/asBTY34YMp4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/asBTY34YMp4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/QUOTE]

Incredible, thanks for sharing!

Hey guys what do you think about the chances of having the release of a 2nd edition of this figure?...has HT done this before with one of its figures?...

Hey guys what do you think about the chances of having the release of a 2nd edition of this figure?...has HT done this before with one of its figures?...

I can see them making a DX Jackson. If it will be thriller is another question. Only time will tell.

I can see them making a DX Jackson. If it will be thriller is another question. Only time will tell.

I think he's talking about the Billie Jean live version...

I don't think so, but you can easily bash it, I've seen a Billie Jean clothes set available on Ebay every now and then...

Yeah, been talkin' about the BJ:History Tour version...well, let's wait to see what happen...thanks!

I think he's talking about the Billie Jean live version...

I don't think so, but you can easily bash it, I've seen a Billie Jean clothes set available on Ebay every now and then...

Yeah, been talkin' about the BJ:History Tour version...well, let's wait to see what happen...thanks!

Oh , sorry guys. I thought this was the thriller thread. :lol

Back