HT Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll depend on shipping. I like both, plan on getting both, since everything seems to be slated for Q2, if they hit at the same time I'd go Loki over Red Skull.

If you're trying to balance your HT spending, take into consideration the Skrulls & Thanos as well.:wink1:

If you're trying to balance your HT spending, take into consideration the Skrulls & Thanos as well.:wink1:

Neither one of those will hit until 2013 at the earliest. HT won't hesitate to hit all the heroes from The Avengers first and then fold in the villains to keep the line going afterwards.

Neither one of those will hit until 2013 at the earliest. HT won't hesitate to hit all the heroes from The Avengers first and then fold in the villains to keep the line going afterwards.

And that's assuming the villains do well the first go round...no guarantees with hot toys...they'll likely do 5 iterations of Iron Man from Avengers before considering any villains :lol

I kinda agree. I am starting to think the Mark I may beat it out though.
:dunno

I agree with this, simply based on Sideshow talking it up on their Facebook page. They did the same with Red Skull and the next day it went up for PO

We haven't seen anything of Loki since the scan from the catalogue :(

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...502696015.26778.138228759572456&type=1&ref=nf

304062_247396501989014_138228759572456_751961_58841510_n.jpg

Looks like he could be coming with the casket of ancient winters on some pedestal in the little pic in the bottom left little picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back