HT Falconer Predator is in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest I used to love the beserkers bio, but slowly started to not like it. Not like I hate it, but if anything its my least favorite. Now Falconers is my favorite, while yes it looks simple, I love the fact that its so sleek and doesnt really bump out or have that giant "nose" per say like the classic. Either way as for me, these new preds will keep there bios on.

It's funny, I felt almost the same about Falconer as you do about Berserker, though while my opinion hasn't changed and he's still my favorite design wise of the new Preds, Berserker and Tracker (Tracker especially) have really grown on me. Heck for some reason I'm anticipating Beserker more than Falconer atm. But yeah my Preds will be displayed with bios on.

Wow looks amazing! Liking this one more than berserker. Lack of Falcon accessory is a head-scratcher though...

The Bio isn't removable.

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Falconer Predator Collectible Figure from the Predators movie. The movie-accurate Falconer Predator collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, highlighting the highly detailed head and body armory, undetachable face mask, armor and weapons.

The 1/6th scale Falconer Predator Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Falconer Predator in the movie Predators

- Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of 14 inches / 35 cm tall

- Over 22 points of articulations

- Highly detailed head and body armory

- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:

n One (1) pair of fists

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms

Weapons:

- Three (3) interchangeable metal blades of different lengths

Accessories:

- Newly sculpted Predator skull

- Leather-like skirt and straps

- One (1) pair of forearm armor with right one for inserting blade

- One (1) pair of thigh armor

- One (1) left waist armor

- Undetachable face mask with LED light-up function

- Figure stand with Falconer Predator nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Figure Sculpted by Joseph Tsang

- Figure Painted by Joseph Tsang

**Product shown is not final, pending licensor approval

Yeh, prolly the batteries are in the head or something. Wonder where they are for Berserker?

I hope we'll get a Falcon ex though.

Last edited:
I had a feeling they would do the sculpted bio on this guy and Tracker. :monkey2

NO REMOVABLE MASK,
NO FALCON..............
PASS
I'm curious as to what the price point is on this one 'cos if it's the same as Berserker it's a rip off,

Berserker and Royce for me and that's it

This could have been so much more,

Kindest regards
Tys

I'm going to laugh so hard when hes 195$. And he doesn't even come with what he has in the movie, sigh. What happened? I mean really. Ancients, Scar, Chopper, Celtic. At 130$. Now we get this, that has a ____ ton less for 195$............................................................

I'm going to laugh so hard when hes 195$. And he doesn't even come with what he has in the movie, sigh. What happened? I mean really. Ancients, Scar, Chopper, Celtic. At 130$. Now we get this, that has a ____ ton less for 195$............................................................

I totally agree...but it is a wicked pred though I gotta have it. I wish the new predators came with a base like the P1 and the wolf cleaner though; instead of a plain..black base. That's just me. Also I would have liked for him to have the little Mech Falcon on his back though...One thing for sure it is going to be an expensive year for me haha:rotfl

Wow....this guy and the Berserker just turned into passes for me. I was willing to take the hit on articulation because of the amount of detail. I might still get the Berserker...but I'm not preordering now by any means. I hope they don't screw the pooch on the Tracker and Classics, because those are the ones I'm looking forward to the most...but if they start to have the same degree of articulation as Neca figures, undetachable Biomasks, and about the same amount of accessories....why would I not just go buy the NECA versions??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back