HT Falconer Predator is in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would save them time and money though if they didnt make the bio removable, and i for one wouldnt complain about it cause what they did with the AVP Preds was stupid imo. Btw-that avatar of yurs looks awefully familiar :bounce

..non removable bios!??:cuckoo: ...you know we are talking about hot toys right?

I like to see a removable bio with all of them and maybe theyd be clever enough to use the proto head they intially showed on the berserker rather than the updated one with the flared lower mandibles just for a lil variety in looks. Id be happy with that option.:wink1:

..non removable bios!??:cuckoo: ...you know we are talking about hot toys right?

for characters who we dont even see their face, yea.............. Your actually telling me putting Scar's face on all of the AVP Preds was a good idea? Its ok for customizing purposes i guess :dunno, but who displays any of them without their bio on?

for characters who we dont even see their face, yea.............. Your actually telling me putting Scar's face on all of the AVP Preds was a good idea? Its ok for customizing purposes i guess :dunno, but who displays any of them without their bio on?

Its not about being strictly accurate to whats in the film. We never see is face true, but our minds still tell us there is a face under that mask. I have displayed my classic with the bio on and off. Its just nice to have the option then not to.

Its not about being strictly accurate to whats in the film. We never see is face true, but our minds still tell us there is a face under that mask. I have displayed my classic with the bio on and off. Its just nice to have the option then not to.

yea but the classic takes his mask off in the movie. i agree that it is nice to have the option. but if you look at each movie's predator that takes his mask off, with the exception of the classic in predators, they all look different. i'm just sayin i hope they dont make them look cheesy if they do make the bios removeable.

This is what Predators who never remove their Bio's in movies look like under there:

lrg-4156-predator_2_disc2-0.jpg

lrg-4931-11avp-r.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

yeah but he didnt even wear that bio in the movie.... ht just threw it in there cause they ran out of ideas for accessories.... even his spear doesn;t belong to him

its different with some of them. We saw Borg without his bio, so like said, it was thrown in. Does anyone pose any of the AVP Preds besides Scar without his bio? and would you do the same with the Falconer and Tracker if their bios are removable? I wont be suprised if HT gives them all the same Berserker head, but its just not needed..............maybe if we are lucky, they will make the bios non removable and throw in some extra cool accessories to make up for the price. If HT wants to make up their own maskless head, I wont complain, but having them all be the same Berserker head would be stupid imo

IMO it's the Bio that gives most of the character. I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping the Bios on these new Preds... unless there's a variant or something where I'll display two.

I'll be honest I used to love the beserkers bio, but slowly started to not like it. Not like I hate it, but if anything its my least favorite. Now Falconers is my favorite, while yes it looks simple, I love the fact that its so sleek and doesnt really bump out or have that giant "nose" per say like the classic. Either way as for me, these new preds will keep there bios on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back