HT Falconer Predator is in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch thats reported!

Fatburn being blown up/exploded was awesome!

Report this.....

in_and_out.gif

:lol:lol:lol

So when the heck are we getting full specs on this guy? I'm kinda anxious to see what HT is going to make him look like unmasked.

^^^ big deal most preds look the same sept for paint apps so if its just painted like Falconer I could live with that heck I could live with a mask on only figure... Id have Falconer mask on and Berserker mask off no loss there...

true, besides we never see falconer without his bio, even after he got his ass handed to him so i can do with not being able to remove the bio.

true, besides we never see falconer without his bio, even after he got his ass handed to him so i can do with not being able to remove the bio.

Same here, and if his bio is not removable I hope that means we will get a lower price.

Why wouldn't the bio be removable? Celtic and Chopper from AvP were never shown unmasked but HT made them removable anyway. Guardian was never unmasked in P2 either. The bios will be removable with a berserker repaint head mark my words.

Same here, and if his bio is not removable I hope that means we will get a lower price.

i highly doubt we'll get a non removable bio/head from hot toys, probably like most guys here have stated that we'll probably get a berzerk or reused pred sculpt, we cant really _____ about it not being screen accurat now so i think hot toys'll use that to their advantage......much less a lower price, although that would be great.

i highly doubt we'll get a non removable bio/head from hot toys, probably like most guys here have stated that we'll probably get a berzerk or reused pred sculpt, we cant really _____ about it not being screen accurat now so i think hot toys'll use that to their advantage......much less a lower price, although that would be great.

it would save them time and money though if they didnt make the bio removable, and i for one wouldnt complain about it cause what they did with the AVP Preds was stupid imo. Btw-that avatar of yurs looks awefully familiar :bounce

i really dont like any of the avp preds without their bio on... i think they look weird. i hope they do a berserker repaint with falconer. i think it looks bad ass. and maybe with tracker they could add like a scar from training his dog things.

it would save them tima and money but it'd mean a drop in price and i dont think that would happen. btw, i acant really remember wher i got the pic for my avatar, guess from THL.

edit: meant to quote azurepred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back