HT Falconer Predator is in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm simply stunned by Hot Toys fans. Not the merch, but the fans. :cuckoo:

On one hand, HT gives us an Alien, that caused a literal S**tstorm of rage :cuss and panic :panic: over every MINUTE detail with everyone citing one picture or another (even though there were SIX different suits used), and how somebody's cousin tony was on the set, and blah, blah, blah...

But then HT produces an CLEARLY inaccurate figure off a new movie that it has clear access to materials/assets/etc, that should by all intents be PERFECT, and people are like "cool, I like it, its no big deal..." :slap :gah:

I don't think either of them look as cool as they did in the movie. Their big heads made em seem scarier...

I'm not gonna lie; I do miss the big heads (and I thought HT was doing that before -- what happened?), but it's just about the only issue I have with these. Other than that, can't wait to get 'em!

Big heads....Small heads....Grahh!! These are awesome even with their inaccurate heads! :monkey1

I'll still probably be buying them all, regardless.

Big heads....Small heads....Grahh!! These are awesome even with their inaccurate heads! :monkey1

I'll still probably be buying them all, regardless.

But they aren't as awesome as they could be... And it's not good to see hot toys make the same mistake twice in a row...

The smaller heads make them seem like cheap imitations of the movie to me, I don't know why...

Although I would like to see this falconer unmasked!

Those Figures look great :hi5:
Can´t wait to see the Classic Predator (re)released to add him finally to my collection :exactly:
HT is ruining every single penny :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess:

A few months from now all we'll hear is: "This looks so much better in person. The head isn't too big/small as I previously though. It actually looks perfect. Sure glad I picked this one up." And repeat. Because this happens with every other HT figure. These are just prototypes and the final product may be, better or worse, different but a majority of us will end up liking it once it's delivered and the box is opened.

Last edited:
A few from now all we'll hear is: "This looks so much better in person. The head isn't too big/small as I previously though. It actually looks perfect. Sure glad I picked this one up." And repeat. Because this happens with every other HT figure. These are just prototypes and the final product may be, better or worse, different but a majority of us will end up liking it once it's delivered and the box is opened.

Couldn't agree more. :goodpost:

These will be my first HT preds too so I've got high expectations for them!

I've been hoping they would release a pred skull, or head covered in blood as an accessory.. Luckily i kept my McFarlane 12 inch Predator head. Atleast i think it was McFarlane.. Anyway, i clipped off the lower right mandible, drilled a hole into the left eye, and drilled a hole from the bottom, to the top of the head. Then i got my Borg(Lost Pred) Spear, took off one of the blades at the end, and stuck part of it in the hole on top of the head. Then i got out my hot glue gun and put glue everywhere where i'd expect there to be blood. Got some of this green paint that i'm using to paint my room with, and painted all the glue'd spots. I'm so happy that this paint looks almost exactly like Predator blood.. I put some on my BD P2's sliced off arm, and it looked amazing.. I'm considering whether or not i should put it on the rest of his BD'd body.. Anyway, here are some pics of the head. This camera is really _____ty so the pics are a bit blurry.
AvPRoom014-1.jpg
AvPRoom016-1.jpg
AvPRoom015-1.jpg
AvPRoom018.jpg

I really hope they put Falconer's Falcon with him..not as an exclusive though.
dude, use macro mode. look for that button with the flower

Did you go overboard on Falconer's head size or is his dome actually that effing ridiculous?

If that's the case, I'll take HT's "inacurracy".

Only way Hot Toys will please everyone is to release a DX with big head for screen accuracy and small head for aesthetics.

However, collectors will then want a head size that is in-between the two :lol
Hot Toys reaction = :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back