HT ED-209 replacement dome project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too i'm waiting for the confirmation of shipping.
Knowing i paid a month ago and it was supposed to be shipped the next day i'm getting a bit impatient...
Hope Ryan will inform us soon.

BTW, those who received their Domes can maybe manifest themselves?
Just to know.

Ok. Shipping update:

Silent Surfer - Shipped - Confirmed Received
olberfrog - Shipped - France - 9-08-10
Reinheart - Shipping with other items
Indianna Fett - Shipping with other items
eightsamurai - Shipping 9-10-10
krhoades - Shipping 9 -10 -10

Batch #2

To be updated this afternoon.

Hi,

I'd still like to get on this list in case you overlooked my PM.

Thanks,

Rob

Thanks Ryan.
Any chance to know what international shipping option you used just to know how long its gonna take.
Thanks.

Any updates on the status of my order? Sent a PM but didn't get any replies yet. :)

Now thats alarming. You can respond to me because it's annoying you but you can't respond to people thats waiting on this. Since I'm not doing anything bad and a mod hasn't warned me not to respond to this, it's pretty much a free forum to respond to.

Why do you care responding to me but not your customers, that's what really matters when you should be actually delivering orders. ;)

If it was such a burden to you for the ties why did you take this project on, that this is now suffering the same problem. People always chasing you...

I have responded to the people in here. Sometimes it does take a few days to get back to people because I do get alot of PM's. People have received their domes already, thank you very much. As for the ties which you are SO worried about, I issued refunds to the people that wanted them. As for why did I take this project on, 1. People wanted them to replace their broken ones. 2. Casting resin items is different the sewing. I know you understand all of this since you produce SO many items yourself.

Thanks,
Ryan

@BlindVoyeur
Any updates? Sent a pm yesterday but not sure if you have missed it. Just wondering if mine already shipped. :)

Yes, any updates Ryan? Have you sent out the latest batch yet?

I'd like to know that too...No worries if it hasn't gone out yet...Just need to know when to be on the lookout for my Dome and Deckard set.

:duff

Back