• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys MMS204 - ED-209 - Replacement dome or rubber parts??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acorn

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So I just picked up the Ed-209 MMS204 Hot Toys figure.

Unfortunately it has suffered the normal cracking to the rubber dome and cracking to the rubber around the arm & leg joints and also the rubber around the waist joint.

Is there anywhere that sells replacement parts? Or better parts to replace the rubbish rubber parts?

I know I'm a bit late to the game.

Unfortunately, such replacement parts doesn't exist.

It's almost given that every ED-209 out there will have the rubber parts crack sooner or later, and I painfully sold mine before that happened. I remember people mentioning about using modge podge and a few other products to help slow down the breakdown, maybe you should search for that in the ED-209 thread?

Got that ED209 still in unopened box, surely cracking.
Nobody has ever made 3D models of those rubber parts, uploaded them to Shapeways and sold them so that people can print them? Does Shapeways offer any rubbery material? Can those parts be replaced to begin with? Dome sure can be, but the other ones...?
Thanks,
m.

Back