HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slowly building my kit bash of my jones, what you guys think
8653005598_75ca6e71ea_b.jpg
[/url] Dx05 by amity498, on Flickr[/IMG]

Got mine this morning. So happy with it, people who say the sculpt looks nothing like Ford must base their opinions solely on photos. In person, I think it looks great.

Got mine this morning. So happy with it, people who say the sculpt looks nothing like Ford must base their opinions solely on photos. In person, I think it looks great.

Nah, I've seen it in person; those dreamy bedroom eyes, those full pouty lips.

:gah::gah::gah:

Nah, I HAVE it in person; those dreamy bedroom eyes, those full pouty lips.

:gah::gah::gah:

The only one thing about the HT Indy that ever, truly, bothered me was the holster...wrong shape, wrong color...just wrong all together.

Recently picked up a Steveo Raiders holster (thanks to thedarkknight) and couldn't be happier with it. Only problem was, when I was removing his belt to replace the holster, the belt snapped off right at the buckle! Had to do a little surgery on it, as I only got the holster, not the whole rig, but I think it came out well:

The only one thing about the HT Indy that ever, truly, bothered me was the holster...wrong shape, wrong color...just wrong all together.

I dated this girl for a while back in the 90's.
I tried to ignore it for months, but in the end, I couldn't tolerate her clutch purse.
I was embarrassed to be seen with her carrying that thing, so I had to call it off.

ugly-girl.jpg

With a name like Indyfan1234 you've got to get one. Haven't regretted my purchase for a second. Good figure and with all the accessories available there's a lot things you can do with this one.

Dunno if SSC is the place to get this though. They must be going for cheaper than MSRP-$25 someplace - they definitely pop in some sales every now and again. They're not about to sell out, patience will get a decent deal on this set.

I've really wanted it. I know about the war between how it looks etc. it looks better then most Indy representations I've seen or even own. Only thing I was worried about was the two differnt heads. Does sideshow have the slimmer better head or the fatter one? If its the slim one I'm buying now. I also know it's a new batch but same head right?

Dunno if SSC is the place to get this though. They must be going for cheaper than MSRP-$25 someplace - they definitely pop in some sales every now and again. They're not about to sell out, patience will get a decent deal on this set.

Ssc seems to be the cheapest. Every one I've looked for wants $300 plus shipping. At ssc with the $25 code It pretty much covers tax and shipping to me. My final total is just a few dollars over msrp. My local place is sold out and another local place called frank and sons wants more then $250

Ssc seems to be the cheapest. Every one I've looked for wants $300 plus shipping. At ssc with the $25 code It pretty much covers tax and shipping to me. My final total is just a few dollars over msrp. My local place is sold out and another local place called frank and sons wants more then $250

I wasn't aware of there being two different heads - but if it's the cheapest deal around, go for it :)

I think the two different heads thing is a myth. Maybe (very maybe) there were some variations of how the head ended up from the casting, but I don't think there were two truly distinct widths for the headsculpt.

And enjoy the figure!

I think the two different heads thing is a myth. Maybe (very maybe) there were some variations of how the head ended up from the casting, but I don't think there were two truly distinct widths for the headsculpt.

And enjoy the figure!

Yeh, maybe Rory's mod was widely circulated and taken for an officially released sculpt? I know he improved it a lot, I think by shaving some material from the PERS unit to narrow the sculpt slightly, and by giving it a repaint.

Back