HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jizzd.

images

:wink1: :wave

Here is an idea, be original with your review and put the second ____ing outfit on.

But seriously, this guy is awesome. Loved Part 2.

No crap, eh? I'd love to see that outfit on him... Not that it matters anymore, I'm buying. I'll be replacing the robes on my Map Room Indy and using the rest for a Streets of Cairo version.

I'm kinda wondering which idol display I'll be using going forward, this or the Belloq EX.

Well, unless you think that every German soldier and student of Indy's deserves a figure, then I think he might have a point. Star Wars fans want every obscure alien hanging out in the back of the bar in Tatooine, every guy hiding in the shadows in Jabba's cavern, every rainbow colored clone variant under the sun, etc. With Indy, you've got about 15 characters throughout the series folks would possibly want.

Is that you, Mr. Sansweet?

;)

I'm kinda wondering which idol display I'll be using going forward, this or the Belloq EX.

Really, really good question! I've been wondering this same thing since I first put in the PO back in - March, was it? Both pedestals look very well done, but I see no need for two of them, so I dunno which one will work better...

Enjoying the review, but he just picked up the Arab disguise and said "Clipperking's never going to put an Indiana Jones in a f__king ragtop. Not hap'ning."

Raiders did take a few anti-Arab criticisms over the years, but dude... :thud:

I was going to comment on that but couldn't remember how he worded it. :lol

The one part I'd like to see and dude gets all racist on us.

Really, really good question! I've been wondering this same thing since I first put in the PO back in - March, was it? Both pedestals look very well done, but I see no need for two of them, so I dunno which one will work better...

January is when it first went up! 8 months.

I figure the HT version will take up less room, but the SS version gorgeous.

Enjoying the review, but he just picked up the Arab disguise and said "Clipperking's never going to put an Indiana Jones in a f__king ragtop. Not hap'ning."

Raiders did take a few anti-Arab criticisms over the years, but dude... :thud:

Ohhhh boy, that's unfortunate. Unless you happen to be a Nazi, Indy really isn't about taking broad swipes at entire groups of people. :monkey4

What's the old saying, "ignorance is a virtue"? Something like that.

Why a Pro, Sam???
Because I will have an extra and it won't cost me anything :lol Not like I'm gonna be giving him dynamic poses or anything, and again, since the joints will be well hidden. . .why not? Though theJosh or Nam may stick their head in to tell you why the Pro is superior to the TrueType if you give them a minute :D

January is when it first went up! 8 months.

I figure the HT version will take up less room, but the SS version gorgeous.

Oh, see I just remember there was snow on the ground and it seemed like an eternity ago. I really do love the detail of the SS base, but the HT one has that backdrop with it that looks so nice. :gah:

I thought DX05 Indiana Jones comes with the backdrop, just like the prototype pics, but I didn't see it in ClipperKing video or any photos in the internet.

Can anyone confirm this? Thx

Back