HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

just one more ( I don't want to 'Guyver' the thread):
Untitled-7.jpg

:lol
Can't wait to see yours man. I know it'll be amazing. By the way, what body are you using for yours?

:duff

I'm using a Narrow TT since I'm not going to be exposing the chest at all. Going for opening scene Raiders, which I think the sculpt is perfect for :rock

032.jpg

Amazing job setting up that head scarf Cavalcade! It's really a chore just getting it to look "decent", but yours looks perfect IMO.

Untitled-5.jpg

Easily the best I've seen this figure look, the few mods you made to the face, combined with the wrap hiding the shape makes it look alot better.

It's a little bit of all three actually. Pentax DSLR camera, 3 lamp set up with daylight bulbs and a little bit of tweaking in photoshop - levels, saturation etc. To bring out the texture, I play around with the shadow/highlight sliders. Finally, one pass with the sharpen filter.

It's a little bit of all three actually. Pentax DSLR camera, 3 lamp set up with daylight bulbs and a little bit of tweaking in photoshop - levels, saturation etc. To bring out the texture, I play around with the shadow/highlight sliders. Finally, one pass with the sharpen filter.

Really gives off an "in hand" feel... :clap

Back