HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed this yesterday, missed it again today?! :mad:

That top poster is so much better than the lower one when you see them together.

Awesome set-up!

Could you call Wor-gar asinine again? That was really cool.

I wasn't calling him asinine. I was calling the idea of comparing Indy to Two Face was asinine. It wasn't meant as a personal attack, I was just referring to the comparison.

I just got my Batman Begins figure. So far I think Indy's sculpt beats Bale's TBH. I will have final judgment when my Indy turns up

I agree. I have both in hand and think with the quality of the Bale overshadows the fact that it looks just as much like Bale and Indy does of Ford, if not less.

When are you expecting your Mr Last!

Great pose! Sculpt still seems a bit off to me, but I can see how in hand he would seem better. It was a tough choice not to order this one.

Doesn't matter, but I can see Indy's naked chest in this photo and my Map Room Indy will have a shirt underneath. :wink1:

IMG_6645.JPG

I actually do have a shirt underneath, buttoned up high (it's the Sideshow shirt).

I think the shirt is optional. For those who want to skip it, you really don't see much of it at all, especially because of the turban. And you can close the V in the robe enough to not show any chest.

That said, it's nice KNOWING there is a shirt under there!

My first Indy was a loose Kenner Map Room Indy that I bought from a thrift store. He had a shirt on. So the shirt is not optional for my fancy-pants 1/6 Indy. :)

So after being on the fence for some time and lurking in these threads, I placed order last night. I've wanted an Indy and like many have said, straight out of the box this a good choice. There have been lots of good and bad pictures but after reading and looking at Crawford's review I felt comfortable with the go ahead. This a figure which is visually complex with lots of details and that's what I like. Ill make my own judgement on the face when it arrives. Im excited.

Something about that HT shirt just looks godawful to me. Like the collar is totally too wide and the shirt is practically falling off him
The jacket is meh too IMO. They could have done such a much better job.

What like this?
raidersofthelostark.jpg

I see what you mean there, but the collar is too big and way too far down his shoulders. It's almost like it's two sizes too big, and that's on the muscle body too. It should fit more like it does in that drawing, which, technically isn't even in the movie.

Well I do reviews on YouTube, so as soon as I get it I will review it. I will do a review for Batman today, but it won't be in depth as there are loads all ready.

I most likely will not post the video here though, as it annoys some people.
Here's my channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/dinolast?feature=mhee

There may be many out there, but only a few are worth watching!!

This is over from the custom indy thread... This is what can be done using the HT map room costume on the no hat SST sculpt. Not bad actually...
IMG_6645.JPG

That looks excellent. Glad to know the SS works so well because that's probably what I'll do. Love Kane back there too, Lu.

Last edited:
This is over from the custom indy thread... This is what can be done using the HT map room costume on the no hat SST sculpt. Not bad actually...
IMG_6645.JPG

not bad...that's what I was planning on doing with mine. That head sculpt needs a turban to cover up that thing. Even with a professional paint job, that thing just suffers. Sad really cause the prototype head sculpt without any paint looks pretty good. I don't know it just looks so big and bloated and he always looks like he is spaced out. Mindbook's Deckard custom is the only Harrison Ford that has been spot on in my opinion. It's a shame he isn't in the industry.

I got my extra shirt, pants and boots for the Map Room Indy. First thing I did was wet the shirt and pants and put them on an old headless body I use for that purpose. futzed the clothes, squeezed the collar between my thumb and forefinger and let it dry. Came out great. Collar looks fine. Will take photos tomorrow when there's daylight.

Here are the photos. Put them on a Narrow shoulder TT.
100_5180.jpg

100_5182.jpg

100_5183.jpg

Looks good. Better shape. Too bad about the cut in the neck. HT needs to make a regular body.

Is there really that much extra left on the belt after its buckled? Its supposed to kind of hang in front.

Back