HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sure you aren't Les?

Thanks guys.

Damn though, I could only dream of being as talented as Les, or any other of the fine customisers that inhabit these boards.

I'm still stuck at school, bogged down with exams. Not that I'm complaining too much though - painting Aliens and other Giger inspired works for coursework isn't too bad! :D

Oh dear... I just pre-ordered the Wolf from play.com, which makes me feel both :monkey5 and :monkey2... great figure but my wallet hurts!

Two HT Pred purchases in 1 month = what I spent on SideShow stuff the first year I started collecting (again) :eek:

I'm fairly patient when it comes to waiting for stuff to arrive. Living in the UK you get used to it! Costs of shipping from abroad are a right bee-hotch too... so that helps me make up my mind where to order from. Having said that... I was getting very edgy waiting for my BD P2 to arrive from FP last month!

Fair play to you mate - if its something I REALLY like and want to get... I'd pay that bit xtra to get it sooner. Just cant do it on every purchase. Besides I'm a SW and LotR freak at the dirty core of my being :angelsmil

Oh dear... I just pre-ordered the Wolf from play.com, which makes me feel both :monkey5 and :monkey2... great figure but my wallet hurts!

You should have done what I did, entered the £5 off a £30 spend code and get the Wolf Predator on Pre-order for £79.99 bargain!

I can wait the extra few weeks:chew

predator037ha1.jpg

predator036sf2.jpg

predator031dn2.jpg

predator042bg1.jpg

predator012ho3.jpg

predator016pk9.jpg

predator017wz7.jpg

predator018ht0.jpg

predator020gk9.jpg

Painted the mask, laser sight, lenses and shoulder armor. Did the Lone Wolf bio lines and shoulder cannon mods aswell.

So... i was messing around with different poses and my wolf pred's right arm snapped out of his shoulder socket. i know... i suck!:banghead anywayz, has this ever happened to anyone else? can i just glue it back in there? any help would be greatly appreciated

Back