HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if the Sideshow 1:1 bust looked that good I would have gladly dropped the funds for it.

I got my wolf today!
Shipped from Hong Kong to Holland in 48 hours, i cant believe it, so fast !

He looks awesome!
I like him even more then the Pred2 elder

19032008601.jpg

19032008593.jpg

19032008596.jpg

19032008600.jpg

19032008598.jpg

19032008603.jpg

19032008604.jpg

19032008599.jpg

Last edited:
I would have too, if I could get the funds. That is I would consider thinking about getting it. Now I just look at it and say"Over priced poorly painted Pred head."

Im keeping the mask on, he looks way better with his mask on.
I got it for 150 dollar, thats arround the 100euro, its worth it for me.
Absolutely!

Im keeping the mask on, he looks way better with his mask on.
I got it for 150 dollar, thats arround the 100euro, its worth it for me.
Absolutely!

48 hours yautja??? wow! what type of postal service you have choose? and from where you have buy it?

I remember when i preordered Wolf like 5 months ago.. i payd a little more for shipping.
I got it from Ebay from someone called Goodshipped, great service!

I didnt knew it would go this fast, just 2 days from Japan, Hong Kong to Holland.

It shipped with EMS Speedpost, i never heard of it, but im LLLLLoving it already!
:maul

I remember when i preordered Wolf like 5 months ago.. i payd a little more for shipping.
I got it from Ebay from someone called Goodshipped, great service!

I didnt knew it would go this fast, just 2 days from Japan, Hong Kong to Holland.

It shipped with EMS Speedpost, i never heard of it, but im LLLLLoving it already!
:maul

ah yes, i had got my vasquez with ems speedpost from japan , i live in italy, it had takes 5 days to arrive, if i remenber well...
and i know goodshipped, maybe i will got a BD p2 from him

Back