HT AVP: Machiko 1/6 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well with all those Predators who were probably all the way up ....

Definitely a Smurf Party.

She does look better without that bio though. I do wish they had given her a few more weapons though. Does she have a bomb on her at all for last resort?

GG

She has the gauntlet, but no flip top on it.

Doesn't mean it isn't a 'bomb' - just not what we're used to seeing. :gun

Hahaha, watching now you beast

Hows Scar hanging? :p

LOL "You can shell out 10 bucks ^^^^ for that book" "THAT ^^^^ER WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS"

You stabbed the Elder!!

Scar is still chillin' in my case... right now hangin' with Machiko.

Scar gets down with them human chicks you know. Haha.

Cool man, he probably wasn't as happy at my place as he is at your now, hes got Machiko to chill with

But Wolf won't get off of his ass about it. Last time Scar pal'd around with a girl, it caused him to blow up and die. Wolf says that he don't need no damn girl, he's the alpha male, the leader of the pack... you know what the WOLF did when a human chick got in his way? HE FLUNG HER ASS UP ON A WALL DEAD WITH HIS SHURIKEN!

Scar recommends he switches to decaf. Machiko... she just wishes they'd both stop staring at her trophy rack.

TUTUWOLF.jpg

dude your language is terrible :lol:lol:lol

I refuse to talk anyway other than how I normally speak. F-bomb this, f-bomb that.

I can't help who I am, lmao. At least around family and children I speak properly, without the profanity.

If you think THAT was bad, you should have heard me and my old punk band, hell, we had profanity in our name.

Back