• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Aliens SALE A THON! Hicks, Hudson, Aliens OH MY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, after a lot of internal discussion and back and forth... I have decided to cut the Alien/Aliens lines. I just collect too much, and things are cramped in my room. So something has to go.

DSCN5115.jpg

My Custom Hicks is a legend in my lineup, one of the figures that started my repaint customs career. It's been deeply weathered, sleeves cut and rolled, bullet hole drilled, strap added to helmet, dings put here and there, Stoner replacement head, tattoo painted on his arm... the whole nine. It's a classic. Comes with all he came with and his box.

DSCN5116.jpg

I'm asking $350 shipped for him. I'll even toss in the chestburster I got off of Ebay in there with him free. :duff

Second up is Hudson. I haven't done everything to him yet, just clothing weathering and the Les head painted. The rest is pretty much stock, I always wanted to come back and finish him.. but never did.

I'm asking $130 for him. If you want his helmet markings added, the name fixed on his armor and the arm burn wrappings added it will be an extra $45. Either way I am cool, just need to move him out. SOLD

DSCN5117.jpg

Lastly is the Aliens Warrior... It has the same problem as all of them, the loose foot issue. So I will go for a discount...

DSCN5118.jpg

Only asking $85 shipped for him.

I'm also thinking of as does Hicks.. but the rest of the figures are sans boxes... got rid of them long ago. Thanks for looking guys!!

Last edited:
Thanks man! I am also willing to work a trade if anyone has the Demon Freddy PF. Looking everywhere for that thing. :lol

Arrrrrgggg no!!! must resist temptation I really need a Hicks.....

Good luck Josh.

Cant believe you are selling your Hicks :google

I know!! Me either... I just have been rethinking a lot of stuff that I collect, want to get back to horror and just a few other lines at most... SW, LOTR, Batman/IronMan and Indy. Just have to be more choosy in the future. Room is small and I have a lot of masks and gloves that I would rather have instead of figures... :lol

That Hicks is sweet! Wish I had the money for it :monkey2

Are both of the Aliens' feet loose? Do you have the box of it?

Thanks Chase! Hicks has now been listed on Ebay. Anyone who wishes to bid... here is the info...

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230306068755
Hey mate,

As you now have a new thread for the remaining bits and the Auction above for Hicks(oooo thats rhymes :lol)
I'll lock this thread.

New thread for Asajj Exc and SSE Phantom:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44357

Best of luck with your sales:wave
x :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back