HT Alien 3 1/6 Dog Alien Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured I would show off my Dragon. Great figure, I used a base from an old X-Men movie toy because I wanted him in on all fours, but slightly moving up if that makes sense. Anyway here's the pics:
Group1017.jpg

Group1018.jpg

Group1014.jpg

Group1013.jpg

Group1010.jpg

Group1007.jpg

Group1005.jpg

nice pics cerealkiller... So glad I picked this guy up, definately worth the price since it's IMO the best alien HT has done thus far... Now bring on Big Chap!

nice pics cerealkiller... So glad I picked this guy up, definately worth the price since it's IMO the best alien HT has done thus far... Now bring on Big Chap!

I still want bald Ripley and Dillon. Then HT can be done with Alien 3, though I know the chances are slim and none.

I still want bald Ripley and Dillon. Then HT can be done with Alien 3, though I know the chances are slim and none.

I would like to see those as well but I'd really love to see a Pt. 1 Ripley when they get around to the original Alien.
How about a bald Ripley with Bishop leftovers as an exclusive?:D

Thanks guys.

All credit for the dio goes to a talented fellow named Reverend over at The Hive.

Here's a few more "fun" pics of this dio...
100_5791.jpg
is that from a kit, or is it a custom made figure?
Contents are fine, but I keep them in the package to collect... not to open and display. Box condition is just as important to me as the contents.

My rules of collecting are as follows:
Statues/ Busts get displayed
Toys/ Models remain packaged (unless I buy two... one for display)

Sounds odd to some but believe me, I have a very extensive collection. Not that I sell my MISB figures or anything, I just prefer to collect them as they were originally intended to be shipped from the manufacturer. :D
that defeats the purpose of collecting figures entirely. you might as well collect stamps.
oh well, it's your money. enjoy the boxes.

Lol.. when I was a kid I used to cut out pictures from newspapers, magazines and catalogs of toys I wanted and couldnt afford .. and "collect" them in my shoe box. That was true MISB!!!

Lol.. when I was a kid I used to cut out pictures from newspapers, magazines and catalogs of toys I wanted and couldnt afford .. and "collect" them in my shoe box. That was true MISB!!!
me too. i used a scrap book though. glad i grew out of that.
It's a kit.

Old and rare. :cool:
well that figures.
guess i gotta get a recast from ebay. what scale is it?

me too. i used a scrap book though. glad i grew out of that.

well that figures.
guess i gotta get a recast from ebay. what scale is it?

RECAST=SUCK

Can't help you there. :mad:

And, you won't find a recast of this one anyway.

RECAST=SUCK

Can't help you there. :mad:

And, you won't find a recast of this one anyway.
resin recasts are great for kits that are no longer available. ebay, or otherwise.
and i think i have seen that kit as a white resin recast on ebay before. it'll pop up again.
it's like 1:6 or 1:5 scale isn't it?

resin recasts are great for kits that are no longer available. ebay, or otherwise.
and i think i have seen that kit as a white resin recast on ebay before. it'll pop up again.
it's like 1:6 or 1:5 scale isn't it?

Dude, seriously...^^^^ off.

I can't stand recasters or those that support them.

Dude, seriously...^^^^ off.

I can't stand recasters or those that support them.
can't you think of something more appropriate to cuss someone out for?
did you own a model making business to feed your family and it went bankrupt because of recasting?
name one person that gets hurt in any way by a model kit that has been out of production for YEARS getting recasted and sold.

can't you think of something more appropriate to cuss someone out for?
did you own a model making business to feed your family and it went bankrupt because of recasting?
name one person that gets hurt in any way by a model kit that has been out of production for YEARS getting recasted and sold.

This will be the last response I make to you.

I don't need to explain my feelings on recasting to you (of all people) as my collection of ORIGINAL kits speaks for itself.

If you buy a recast...you cement your status as a major *********.

This will be the last response I make to you.

I don't need to explain my feelings on recasting to you (of all people) as my collection of ORIGINAL kits speaks for itself.

If you buy a recast...you cement your status as a major *********.
you might do better at having a civil conversation if you didn't expect everyone to take you seriously on here.
you can't sell the tough talk. and i'm not buying it.

maybe you can make a recast of it and sell it.

Back