HT 1/6 Predator Helmets Group Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, but I tell them to stop stabbing me with their combi stick and to stop trying to skin me, but they wont stop. Its hard to work when your "helpers" are trying to kill you and make you an oversized trophy.

Hey Elder.

I'm still interested, but I changed my mind to having it painted. My brother decided that he will paint the mask instead.

Looks like you are in business with the molding process. :chew

Now, just letting everyone know that the Battle Damaged Wolfs will be shipped and made, when I get the Cleaner Wolf. I'll be happy to send the rest of your orders out and send the BD wolf bio when I get them made, or I will hold onto your order until each bio is ready to ship. I will charge a fee of .25 cents a day to hold orders though. My suggsetion is to let me ship all of he other bios out and then ship the BD Wolfs later in the summer.

Well, first I need to make molds and casts of my base helm, and then I need to get the sculpting apoxie. I guess in a few weeks. Don't worry, I haven't spent the money you sent me.

Just realized I never said what I wanted! Yikes! I'd love the Ancient Pred, Chopper, and a Narin painted.

Just a question, are you doing lens visors at all?

Edit: Forgive my lack of paying attention and reading, lol.

Here are the pic of the Ani-com Scar bio

Ani-com bio

IMGP1887.jpg

Normal Scar bio

IMGP1891.jpg

Both together

IMGP1895.jpg

You can see the golden tone to the Ani-com bio.

Hope these have helped:D

UPDATE: I'm about to make the molds for the helms. Probably around Wed. Anybody want any shurikens, or ceremonial daggers? i'll be making them, or the molds for one today.

Back