1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omega was born and raised in Kamino. Why didn't they get a genetic sample from during all those years?

I also wonder if they will produce Omega since she would require a new body. I don't think they can use young Ahsoka since she's in her teens and Omega looks to be about 10.

They have their Jawa body, which is pretty close. They could adapt it with ankle extensions if necessary.

She's such a part of the Bad Batch that if they're going to make all five brothers, they need to make their little sister too.

Hunter looks just like any other clone for the most part, Echo used to look like a normal clone, he's just more gaunt now. They all still look like Jango in some way, but not exact. Also it's a cartoon and heavily stylised.
You're right, it IS stylized, and the artists deliberately made them look different, even from each other. My preference would be that HT mirrored those differences to be more show-accurate.

You're right, it IS stylized, and the artists deliberately made them look different, even from each other. My preference would be that HT mirrored those differences to be more show-accurate.
Sure but they still have to look realistic and believable enough.

Sure but they still have to look realistic and believable enough.
I'm just saying they could look realistic and believable and still maintain the uniqueness of the show. Carbon copy faces of Jango are neither realistic nor accurate when you look at the source material (the show).

I'm just saying they could look realistic and believable and still maintain the uniqueness of the show. Carbon copy faces of Jango are neither realistic nor accurate when you look at the source material (the show).
I don't see why you're expecting them to just look like carbon copies of Jango anyway? The two they have already shown are accurate to the show, but in a realistic style, you can expect the others to be the same.

This imo is the best looking of clone force 99. I really hope we get the imperial version though. I’m all about troopers so the more the merrier

Tech, with that helmet, will look so good as a Hot Toys figure. At this stage, he's the only one I'd be apprehensive about them not making. Wrecker is nailed on as he's the most instantly recognisable of the bunch. However, now they've done Crosshair I think the chances are high they'll complete the team.

I remember hearing somewhere that Hot Toys had made both the CF99 and Imperial versions of Crosshair and were deliberating which to release. It would make sense to show him off at the cons to gauge people's reactions to this version. Personally, I'm delighted they chose this over the Imperial version as he fits in with the team better. If they choose to not make Omega then at least you'll be able to have the original team posed together.

Really glad to get a sneak peek at Crosshair. I think this elevates our chances of seeing the whole team, which will look great together. Omega would be a definite plus, but I’m not banking on seeing her made.

Tech, with that helmet, will look so good as a Hot Toys figure. At this stage, he's the only one I'd be apprehensive about them not making. Wrecker is nailed on as he's the most instantly recognisable of the bunch. However, now they've done Crosshair I think the chances are high they'll complete the team.

I remember hearing somewhere that Hot Toys had made both the CF99 and Imperial versions of Crosshair and were deliberating which to release. It would make sense to show him off at the cons to gauge people's reactions to this version. Personally, I'm delighted they chose this over the Imperial version as he fits in with the team better. If they choose to not make Omega then at least you'll be able to have the original team posed together.
Personally if I HAD to choose I'd take Imperial Crosshair over BB Crosshair, to me he always seemed like the outsider anyway.

For all we know, Crosshair rejoins the Batch by the end of the season. We’ve still yet to see any of Echo’s swap out hands HT gave him so they are likely privvy to more info and may be choosing Crosshair because of knowing what’s ahead.

For all we know, Crosshair rejoins the Batch by the end of the season. We’ve still yet to see any of Echo’s swap out hands HT gave him so they are likely privvy to more info and may be choosing Crosshair because of knowing what’s ahead.
I hope not, we’ve had enough bad guys turning good in the movies, shows & games. I hope he dies a villain. I don’t even think his chip works anymore since that spot on his head is melted, I think it’s just fused with him now.

The new episodes make me really want a shiny Clone trooper. Of course they'll make us wait for that. 😩

I'm certain HT will do the Imperial version but I think they'll try to complete the team, before giving Crosshair a 2nd figure. Any chance they get to reuse a headsculpt, they'll take it.

The new episodes make me really want a shiny Clone trooper. Of course they'll make us wait for that. 😩

I'm certain HT will do the Imperial version but I think they'll try to complete the team, before giving Crosshair a 2nd figure. Any chance they get to reuse a headsculpt, they'll take it.
But would they re-use the same headsculpt, or would they alter it to give him the burn victim look?

I don't see why you're expecting them to just look like carbon copies of Jango anyway? The two they have already shown are accurate to the show, but in a realistic style, you can expect the others to be the same.
I don't expect them to look like carbon copies of Jango. That's the whole point of what I've been saying. They should look more like they do on the show.

I don't expect them to look like carbon copies of Jango. That's the whole point of what I've been saying. They should look more like they do on the show.
But I don't get why you think they wont look different? It's Hot Toys, they'll take what we see in the show and make it realistic.

Im happy they've decided to go with CF99 appearance, I have utterly zero desire with his Imperial outlook.

A bit off-topy, but... I wonder, what his problem was with captain Howser.. That was quite an intense exchange in the imperial office, before he stormed out.

Back