Howard S. Heath Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap Batman!
That's an incredible piece. How is it dealing w/ Howard directly? I've always wanted to buy from him through his site, but have not done so yet.

Holy crap Batman!
That's an incredible piece. How is it dealing w/ Howard directly? I've always wanted to buy from him through his site, but have not done so yet.

thx for the comments guys :) Howard was pleasant to deal with, great communication and he sent the bust to the painter for me, so no complaints :D

theres so many different ways one of these can be painted up, so im anxious to see more versions of this one :monkey5

Here it is....as promised! More pics in my custom thread.

Fullscalebusts009.jpg

Fullscalebusts010.jpg

Fullscalebusts016.jpg

Thanks guys! It really was a blast to paint, it took a while to build and to get the layers done right.. but it was worth it. Howard is a genius, the sculpt is truly amazing.

nice work DA! i like the tone you went with on the hair, if i could go back, i prolly would have had my guy make the hair a tad darker :angelsmil

Thanks man! I also did some highlighting with a bronze color, it sounds crazy... but it looks fantastic in the light. Really gives it that goldish shine that Heath's hair had in the light.

yeah......thats cool, i do like the green, but from others i have seen before, there was too much green, i would also say the hair on mine looks different depending on how much light there is, sometimes it looks like a light green w/brown highlights and other times, it looks like he has blonde hair w/ brown highlights :lol but this bust is truly awesome and i hope to be able to get my hands on a 1/3 scale assuming its done right :duh

Back