Howard Chan Interview Session - Toy People - trans. by Charles Lim (UPDATED Oct 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Howard Chan Interview Session - Toy People - trans. by Charles Lim

Pretty good interview.
High points.
Another SW reveal soon (thank goodness) and an interest in accelerating the line, which likely means the new series but also possibly getting the license away from SS (I hope).
BTTF is still a go.
Diecast T800 Endo

Low points:
Smooth Criminal (holdup probably coming from the greedy Jackson family).
Star Trek (not a fan? Hopefully someone else will get the license then)
No mention of Arkham, Avatar, Tron or Rocky

yawn.gif

:exactly: who knows what the hell that means or what he thinks it means. Hard to get excited. Also he only mentions videogame characters which hold no interest to me so there's also that.

all I needed to know from that interview was the confirmation of the 1/6 delorean and a marty figure and some more sw stuff. nuff for me. excited! :clap

Seems like Howard is a hare core Star Wars fan so he dismissed Star Trek. The classic Star Wars VS Star Trek battle again.

VIDEO GAME: Another Bat's line! Arkham.....money money money....lets see...they have BAT, Robin, Cat, Joker, Riddler (havent produced that yet except Asmus), Ras Agul, Ras daughter, the unknown ninja I am watching you all the time character, Harley, steroid Joker, Mr. Freeze, 2 face, gordon, oracle, alfred, penguins, Dr. Strange, lady ninja, etc etc wait...how many thugs types they have there.....not yet mentioning BD bat and BD cat...bruce? Good one for their another money machine....:gah:

raiden :rock

Well, the last interview a couple months ago, the word of the day was "Delayed." Now, the next star wars figure isn't getting the fast track.

Still excited about more MGS and RE figures. Though who knows when those will come out.

Another Dx Joker? They've already done Regular,Bank Robber and Police Officer outfits. I'm guessing it will be a Dx Joker Nurse. IMO another joker should be a Summer exclusive or a normal MMS,not a another DX...

Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Man of Steel Iron Man Iron Man Batman Iron Man Batman Versus Superman Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Johnny Depp Iron Man Iron Man Diecast endoskeleton like whenever Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Robocop and other stuff you've already seen Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man back to the future at some point like we've been saying for over a year Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man already talking about New Star Wars trilogy despite having only made one OT figure Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Batman Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man Iron Man

These interviews blow.

Another Dx Joker? They've already done Regular,Bank Robber and Police Officer outfits. I'm guessing it will be a Dx Joker Nurse. IMO another joker should be a Summer exclusive or a normal MMS,not a another DX...

Yeah, they would never sell a Heath Joker as TF ex or Summer EX. He's a big seller so they know a cash cow when they see one.

I laughed at his comments on PI and their stuff- just what I said all along- they have no idea what they are doing and their stuff looks like cheap toys selling at high ticket prices!

Back